chapter7~forgiveness❤

Subha was sitting on her bed tears were out of her eyes. When krishna came he hug her and ask"what happened dear why are you crying ".

Subha didnt say anything just cried of in front of him.

Krishna cares her head and said" Calm and say what happens ".

Subha explain the incident to him. He hug and said" Don't worry may be she try to hurt you so you will break the marriage but don't do this you should always listen to your heart.

Subha hug him. Krishna hug her back.

In kapoor house 

Arjun entered in naksh chamber.

Naksh was sleeping he get up and ask"is time to come and disturb other sleep bhai".

Arjun said"I want help from you ".

Naksh said in sleeping voice" What help".

Arjun said"I want number".

Naksh ask"who's "?

Arjun first stammerd after that he said" Subha number ".

Hearing this naksh sleep went away he ask teasingly " Why ,do you want to have romantic talk with her or do you miss her".

Arjun said angrily "naksh stop this just give me number".

Naksh said" Ok but you have to give me something then only I will give you number".

Arjun ask Confusiongly "what".

Naksh think and said" A new phone Or new watch you can you give me what you wNt".

Arjun take out his phone and order both phone to and watch to and said"it will reach till tomorrow evening now please give me number".

Naksh said"ok write".

Naksh said and Arjun dialed the number and save it and said"thank you and left.

Naksh smile and again goes to sleep.

Arjun goes towards his room he closed the door and sit on bed and call subha.

Subha was sitting with krishna krishna was spoking sweet words and making her calm. She smiled. Suddenly subha phone rang.

She pick up her mobile and look at the number and she identified the number she cut the call.

Arjun look at phone and said"how dare she cut my call".and again call her.

Subha again cut the call. Krishna said"princess pick up the call and see who is he or she".

Subha said"no need bhai leave it".

Arjun was now anger against her he again call her.

This time Irradiately subha picks up call and said"do you know if someone cut your call then the person doesn't wish to talk then why are you calling again ".and cut the call.

Arjun look at the phone and said" Fine don't talk I was wasting my energy ".suddenly he remember that he need to ask forgiveness so he calm himself and call her again.

Subha pick up the call and said"say what happen why are you calling me again and again Mr Arjun Kapoor".

Arjun said" Sorry for the think you see today during our engagement ceremony I know it my mistake that why sorry really were sorry for spoiling your day".

Subha said"its ok ".

Arjun feel relief and said" Bye ".subba said" Bye".and cut the call.

Subha smiled like and idiot krishna ask"what happen what he say".

Subha said"he ask forgiveness for pallavi behaviour ".

Krishna smile seeing subha smile and hug her . Rukmini came and said" What are you both doing go and sleep and subha did you forget tomorrow is you mehandi you should get up early come on let's sleep.

Subha nodded krishna said"rukmini i will sleep with her today ".

Rukmini nodded and left. And krishna subha sleep.

Arjun laid on bed and think what he did he ask forgiveness which he never did.

Arjun pov

What are doing you are changing Arjun don't Arjun don't change yourself. Be as you are.

How was the chapter?

Do you like Arjun ask forgiveness that to subha?

Will they get closer?

Please vote❤

Parthjaya❤

Radhakrishna 💛