For Tsukasa!

Rui POV:
I feel like I need to ask Saki about why he could possibly do that.. yes it has been so long since Saki saw Tsukasa-kun, but I need to know the truth! His smile and his personality were always perfect! Even the robot I made didn't help, yes.. it's a clone of Tsukasa.. that is in a robot version well something like Robo-Nene but better

Yes it wasn't made to look like Kasa-kun it wasn't my first intention but then he did it.. and I changed my mind, atleast I have something to remind me of him.. what was my plan with the robot? If I ask myself like this it was made for a big shoe Tsukasa-kun wanted and then he started to smile less and less... and I wanted to make something for the show that would cheer him up! Didn't happen..

I shouldn't play the detective.. it was Tsukasa-kun's decision.. it was his.. I guess I'll never know.. why he did it and why he wanted to do it..

Emu POV:
This isn't wonderhoy! Not even sparkly! I miss Tsukasa! He always was soo soo wonderhoy! Never sad and never down! I..want him back.. Miku isn't happy too! Kaito, Meiko, Luka, Rin and Len aren't wonderhoy! They don't even have the energy to move.. but we still need to keep up our sparkly super duper shows! For Tsukasa!

I just know that if he sees us from up there and sees us still performing and making kids smile he'll be happy too! He's probably looking down at us and waiting for our wonderhoy super duper shows! We need to stay wonderhoy and in a super duper mood! Not bratty! Not rude! Not sad! We need to stay WONDERHOY!

Emu:
"Miku, Kaito, Meiko, Luka, Rin and Len! We need to stay wonderhoy or Tsukasa won't be happy in the happy place! If he's looking at us we need to be WONDERHOY! And perform wonderhoy performances! For kids and Saki to enjoy!"

Everybody looked at me, they slowly started to smile one by one! The wonderhoy mood was starting to get everyone togheter! Even Miku stood up and looked around!

Miku:
"Okayy everyone! Smile! For Tsukasa! And for our shows! We need everyone to be smiley!"

Rin:
"Alright Miku! Wake up Luka! It's time to make a show!"

Kaito:
"I agree with everyone here, we need to make a nice show and show Tsukasa we aren't giving up this easily."

Meiko:
"So this is a mission? Well maybe that'll be a great idea for a show."

Len:
"Woow! What about a show that's about someone on a mission to make everybody smile!"

Rui:
"Fufu~ nice idea you two, this may be one of our biggest and best shows ever~ Emu your advice is great."

Emu:
"Thank youu! We need to make this our biggest and brightest show! Wonderhoy!"

Luka:
"Wonderhoy...Emu.."

Miku:
"Our sleepyhead just woke up! We are on a mission Luka!"

Luka:
"To make..Tsukasa and..kids smile..? Hehe..we need to make..it bright and.. great so.. people in.. the happy.. place see it!.."

Everyone (-Nene):
"For Tsukasa!"

Nene-chan is quiet.. is this a bad topic to talk about..? Or.. is she just scared..?

Emu:
''Nene-chan..?"

Nene:
"This idea is great, Emu, and don't worry I'm joining this idea"

Emu:
"Wahaha! Then stand up like everyone else that agrees!"

Nene slowly stood up and nodded, she looked at me and then Rui which was smirking at her this is wonderhoy! Super duper wonderhoy!

This will be our biggest and most wonderhoy show ever created by Wonderlands x Showtime!

_________________________________________

(This is the final chapter, hope you liked it yes it was rushed but it was rushed because I ran out of ideas 😘 And hope yall enjoyed, love yall)