All the way back

Rui POV:

Everything was meaningless without Kasa-kun, it has already been 2 weeks but I still feel like it was yesterday we kept our shows up because it was what Tsukasa-kun would want..

The shows weren't that great.. for us.. but for other people? Well let's say they enjoyed them not knowing what's wrong, Saki was also coming to our shows whenever she could.. just for the sake of Kasa-kun.. I wonder why he did what he did.. why? Well that won't be exactly answered since his parents don't care.. even on his funeral they didn't come saying they were too 'busy'

Little Tsukasa POV:

(We just gotta pretend Tsukasa has a room, ik I didn't do that on the start but idc 💔)

It's my birthday! I'm so happy! I hope mommy makes me a birthday cake how Saki always has! ...I'm not allowed to taste it.. and always get something else.. but.. Saki always gives me a little whenever she can! I need to tell mommy about my birthday! I remember the day.. she forgot..

But today she won't I just know it! I happily ran up to my mommy while she was sitting on the couch and scrolling on her phone, I came to her and sat down next to her

Little Tsukasa:
"Mommy mommy! It's my birthday! Did you get me something?"

Tsukasa's mother:
"Tsukasa calm down, its not a big deal. To get your gift you need to wash the dishes and then you'll have time to play with Saki and then you'll learn"

She didn't even bother looking at me I just frowned sadly and looked at her

Little Tsukasa:
"..but I don't want to learn! Its boring! I want to have normal birthday! How Saki has it!"

Tsukasa's mother:
"You want to be the world's brightest star, right? Well all stars need to learn or you'll just become a stupid homeless nobody. Now get to work, your father will be angry if you don't clean the dishes"

I nodded sadly and went to do wash the dishes, I looked to the living room again just to see Saki running to mommy and mommy looked at her with a warm smile, she took Saki into her lap and they cuddled.. I was just standing there looking at them.. this day was my.. birthday..

...I'm.. I can't be jealous of Saki! She's my younger sister! Not someone I need to compete with! I need to get to work to get to stardom and make Saki smile! I smiled as I went to wash the dishes, this job was made for a future star! Not for princesses like Saki! I'm going to prove mommy that I can be a star!

As I finished with the dishes I looked around and saw nobody.. what happened..? I then went running around the house trying to find some information why the.. house is so quiet.. I then went to the living room and saw a note on the coffee table, it saidd: 'I need to get Saki checked while playing with her she started coughing I need to get her to the hospital. Hope you understand Tsukasa there's a little muffin in the fridge its all yours - mom'

That's so sweet! I need to get my plushies to have a birthday party with me! I quickly ran to the fridge and took out the muffin and then runned into my little room and set up the muffin on the table, I took my plushies and set them up around the table and I left a spot there for me, I set up plates and spoons for the plushies to have something to eat with

I cleared my throat and spoke!:

Little Tsukasa:
"This is a moment for a star to be looked at! Did you like my speech? Mommy said...it's stupid but I love it! I'm a star! Tenma Tsukasa! I'll show everyone that im best star ever!"

I sat down and smiled as I looked at all the plushies that were around the table... I wished Mommy and Daddy would be here to be with me... i want Saki.. i want Mommy.. 

...my smile disappeared as I started to tear up.. I buried my head into my knees and sobbed

Little Tsukasa:
"...I...want Mommy!.. I...i want Saki... to be here.. I need..Mommy here.. wwhy isn't she here...? I want hugs.. and kisses too.. I ..want to have big birthdays.. I want.. to have big birthday cakes too...!"

I looked around myself as I saw all the plushies being on the floor instead of the chairs I set them up on.. I looked at the muffin on the table.. and wiped my tears.. and smiled with some tears in my eyes.. ik it sounds like he's an teen but I don't know how kids his age speak 😝) I then started to eat the muffin

Little Tsukasa:
"...this is ..nice.. the nicest thing I ever got for my birthday!"