XIII

LILY'S POV

As soon as we entered the mansion, we entered a very large room. You couldn't see much, because it was very dark, and there were only colored lights illuminating the room.
The music was very loud, in fact we could hear almost nothing of the voices around us, and there was a very strong smell of alcohol in the air, which pervaded my nostrils.

"Well here we are, come on let's go get a drink!" Charlotte said, dragging me towards the bar

"Good evening ladies, what can I serve you?" the bar man asked us

"For me a vodka lemon" said Charlotte

"A gin tonic for me" I told him

"Oh and make them strong" Charlotte said smiling at him

"Here you are, have a nice evening" the barman said, handing us our drinks

"So shall we go dancing?" I asked her as I was sipping my gin and tonic

"Is that even a question to ask? Let's go!!" she said, dragging me to dance
As we were walking towards the track, we heard a song start.

Oh, oh, oh, oh
Oh, oh, oh, oh who's this? Da-ddy Yan-kee

"Oh God Lily, you hear this song?" Charlotte asked me

"Let's go!" I told her running towards the floor and starting to dance

It was one of our favorite songs, in fact as soon as we heard it we started dancing to it. As we moved to the music, we sang the song out loud. Once the chorus arrived, we began to move our hips, not caring about the people around us.

"Wowww, I really missed dancing with youu" Charlotte said shouting for me to hear

We danced to other songs, obviously Spanish since we were in Barcelona, and in the meantime we laughed and drank. I released all the adrenaline I had in my body, having fun like never before.

After a while, a boy approached me from behind and we started dancing together to the rhythm of the music. Our hips were against each other and I could already feel his cock against my behind.

"Lilys, I'm going to get another drink, do you want anything?" Charlotte asked me

"No, I'm going to get something later, I'll wait for you here" I told her while I was dancing

"Cariña, I didn't know there were girls who were so good at dancing" the boy asked me, leaning close to my ear.

"Mh, it's one of my many skills" I replied with a smirk

"Ah, si?" he asked me in Spanish

We continued dancing for a while, with our bodies attached, his hands on my thighs and his face on my neck. I didn't even know what I was doing, but it was fine, I needed a bit of something new.
Once I finished yet another song, I looked ahead and saw Charlotte dancing with Kika, Pierre's girlfriend, I looked a little further and saw a familiar silhouette in profile.

I tried to look better and immediately recognized who she was. They were Lando and Luisa, standing together in a corner against the wall and kissing passionately, his hands were all over her body, and she had her hands in his hair. I felt a rush of anger go through my entire body.

"If he's already moved on then so will I" I thought to myself

"Shall we go get a drink then?" the boy asked me

"Why not?" I replied to him

I warned Charlotte that I was going to get a drink and once I got to the bar, I found the boy, whose name I didn't even know, already with two drinks.