Special: Villain Reader (non-cannon. un edit)

Start from the beginning

"Your handsome up close. In a few years' time you'll be quite the looker. "

She let's go of his chin with a step back.

"Sit down and chat for a bit, shall we?"

A round table was brought in another servant, bringing a tray with freshments. And three men got down on their hands and jneed as male shift chairs.

The two teens refused to sit on people. You couldn't make them. You excused the two men. Who were relieved and scattered off to the shadows.

Brought back two chairs and sat down.

Encourage them to help themselves. Searching for her all day make one tired and hungry.

Glass of water. Nodded at refusal.

One of the servants back talked her. The air grew heavy.

"Excuse me, gentleman. I have a certain matter to attend to."  You told the two before getting to heel3d feet.

Turning your cold eyes onto a loud mouth man.

His eyes widened. Putting his hands up trying to talk himself out of the situation he got himself in. Biu you knew he had meant every word.

You couldnt allow that sort of behavior in your throne room do you?

Of course not.

You weren't called the Ice Queen of the underworld for nothing.

The man could see you were casually talking your time walking towards him. There was no warmth. Only a bottomless abyss with no end.

He tried to turn and run for the front doors. But you were quicker. With one flick of your hand, Ice appeared on his ankles swiftly, spreading up his legs to the test of his body. Soon becoming encase in Ice.

An expression of fear on hos face.

You were aware of the two teens approach the two of you. Chuuya rapped his knuckled against the prisoner. The man's eyes were the only thing moving. Pleading for help.

"He's frozen solid. Will it break?" He asks.

"No. Not even at superhuman strength it won't crack." You said.

"Your an ability user."

You didmt say anything. Opting to remain silent. It wasn't a question. A statement. They had seen it.

You didn't care to he hinest. Sooner or later the port mafia would have found out.

"What happens when freeze people?" Chuuya asks.

A subtle evil smirk on your lips appeared for a milisecond but disappeared deist as quickly. Wonder of he had imagined it.

You weren't an average ability user or informant.

"The man will be cold. In half an hour he'll suffer from hypothermia. He'll be dead by the end of the day without oxygen. " You said.

"Ohoya. Aren't you going to show him mercy?" Dazai asks.

"No." You admitted. Casting to step around Chuuya to stand face to face with the statue. The man's eyes filled with fear and panic.

Tried to help one of the prisoners at auction and got caught. Attempted to contact one of the enemies to sell me out. Backfired on him.

You stood in front of the statue.

After what happened the firs two times. I honestly thought you had learnt his lesson and warnings Swindy.  but clearly hasn't. Youve grown overconfident and cocky. Crossed the line for the third time. I'm afraid your services are no longer needed for the foreseeable future."

You Feign shaking head sadly. But returned to sadistic gleam in your (e/c) eye.

He'll meet all three at once. It's a slow and painful process. But someone needs to do it and set an example to those who make an enemy out of me.

The other servants shivered in the shadows. Terrified. Murmur of you being a monster.

You ordered two of the servants ro bring the trolley and cart him away in the trash. 

Dazai and chuuya watched them lift the new scultpure and cart the frozen person away their eyes seemed to flick between her in silent horror to them.

The two were escorted out the throne rook to the tunnels entrance. She went to personally deal with the little garbage herself. Grabbing an old medieveal soear and implae him through the heart with it. He bled out through the ice.

A slow and painful death.

Mori sent Dazai and Chuuya to her the next day. Amd several days after at the same time. Each time she refused and offered refreshments. Chuuya got angry and broke a table.

She couldn't become one of Moris' informants nor a hitmwoman for the mafia. She could set up a makeshift alliance with the port mafia instead. Ome that would benefit both sides. Provide her services in exchange for having access to certain clients.

The end of special chapter.