Chapter 14: The Spy (un-edit)

It was a month before the Dragons Head conflict started, and (y/n/n) had received word from one of their sources. A new informant had joined the Port Mafia and begun work in their archives.

There was only one character you knew of that started working there.

Ango.

It came much to your surprise when your presence had been requested to the port mafia archives to meet the person in question. You wet escorted to the building and lead through maze Luke hallways to the place.

It was your first time in one of the mafia buildings and much taller in real life and open spaces. Very soon, you stood before a pair of closed doors, and one of the mafiw knocked.

You entered the room, and the door was closed behind you. You and figure of a man sitting behind the desk. An ability ability user who saw all truths.

You remembered in the anime it was a large place with many books and records dating from the early days of the mafia. A treasure trove of Informarion.

Your attention was drawn to the man sitting behind the lone wooden brown desk with stacks of paperwork and books. The man who saw all truths.

He needed an assistant to help him with general tasks in the archives. Out of all the candidates on record and resumes, you were highly recommended for the position.

His eyes shot right uo past the glasses to your own cold (e/c) ones, waiting for him to speak. Once over and internal frown.

How on earth can someone so young be qualified? Ando thought. He decided to put your skills to the test.

He set two giant stacks of paperwork before you with a cup of pens. I am requesting you to fill out the paperwork. Nothing more or less.

You picked up a single pen and paper, reading over the information with one glance.

(Y/n/n) started to fill out the paperwork with elegant speed, placing the completed piles to another corner in a professional manner within ten seconds flat.

Just like your old mentor Ango's mouth dropped open, his eyes almost building out of his head. Questioning how one teenager could write so fast. It was impossible. But the sight before him was very real.

Within ten minutes, you'd completed every single person and informed him you had completed the task.

He picked up one of the papers, eyes scanning over the writing for Amy errors or grammar mistakes. Disbelieving. He looked over another piece of paper and another. The same result.

You asked him if anything was wrong. Of so you'd be happy to redo it again. Ango shook his head. It wasn't necessary. It was a well written document. No.

More than that. Magnificent. Flawless. A well-educated teenager with an official license. 

He had a gut feeling there was more to it. You were a teenager but acted far older than someone your age. As of you, you were a mature adult in a young body.

He touched your pen, his glasses cast light obscuring his facial expression from view as if seeing a story play pit before his eyes.