Chapter 7: The Drug Dealer (un-edit)

Warning: long chapter ahead and mentions of guns and drugs. You have been warned.

In the early days of becoming an informant for the Port Mafia. You searched for new sources of information to join a network of connections.

Balancing school work. You'd gained some friends and hung out every once in a while, but understanding you worked.

You were trying to find this little mole who leaked your information, but it was proved to be quite the challenge. They can run but can't hide from you forever.

They were definitely a person who must be within the small circle that knew who you used to be before your apprenticeship days.

The mentor.

His assistant.

One of the oldest informants who'd created contacts and handled physical information.

A jealous informant.

A stranger came across the information.

Someone within the blackmailed but was an endless number of people. You didn't have time to search each and every one.

It'd require more resources and frozen bounties than you had.

You were preparing quite a nice little rare piece of information and throwing it into the waters as bait.

Something they couldn't resist.

How long it'll go. You didn't know.

Your patience was unlimited.

The Port Mafia boss, Ougai Mori, had been more than generous enough to let you have your pick of locations within mafia territory and keep a hidden armoury on the premises.

The new place was far smaller than your previous one in the neutral zone, but you weren't complaining.

As Dazai had said. The mafia set a technician to install a hidden emergency button under the counter and another hidden in plain sight.

So even if you weren't able to get to one. There was a backup plan in place to silently alert the mafia.

You really hoped you wouldn't need it.

But with yours and mafias enemies altogether. You had to be prepared for all possibilities.

You'd already memorized each and every street dock and sewer system within the mafia territory.

You had an advantage of prior knowledge of the hidden tunnel for exceutive used in emergencies to avoid rogue abilities, the tunnel and hidden bunker from the movie, the TV show, and the dead apple manga.

At the present, you were at middle school. The classes were surprisingly easier than anticipated. Anything didn't know, you'd ask the teacher, visit the school library or a public one.

The school was very strict about no phone policy during class hours. You were serious about following the rules to the best of your abilities.