Chapter 35 "Hellish Family"

Zacznij od początku

"DAMN IT!" Bakugo kicked the door opened and walked in the room.

"Oi watch it! You're lucky I'm even letting you three sleep in my room." You entered inside followed by Izuku and Shoto.

Shoto, Izuku and Bakugo's room was being used by the sidekicks for "Work purposes" so they had no choice but to move them here in your room for one night. But unlike Izuku and Shoto, Bakugo was not happy about this fact.

"Kacchan. You should show more respect since this isn't our room." Izuku advised, but Bakugo only responded by throwing a pillow at Izuku, to which Izuku reacted and ducked down to avoid the pillow but it hit Shoto instead.

Shoto didn't react from the soft impact thrown to his face, and just glanced around your room.

"This place seems cozy." He remarked.

"Yea. This is the room where Endeavor would let me sleep back when I was a kid. Me and Burnin would play hero and villain here." You said, grabbing three pairs of bed sheets and placed them each neatly on the floor.

"There. Nice and tiedy huh?" You said.

Bakugo scoffed, and walked towards the one in the right that was beside your bed, placing his pillow and blanket before laying down, Shoto and Izuku would do the same.

"By the way. I know this is a bit inappropriate to ask but... Y/n are you and Yaomomo still together?" Izuku asked.

"Yea, why?" You replied and glanced at him in curiosity from his sudden question.

"Nothing. I rarely see you two interact nowadays it got me wondering if you two are still partners." Izuku said, laying down at his pillow.

"Yeah, we've noticed the distance too. Any issues?" Shoto chimed in.

You raised an eyebrow at him.

"Distance? Nah, we're good. Just busy with hero stuff, you know?" You shrugged, slightly adjusting the sheets of your bed.

Izuku then mumbled something, causing you to lean closer.

"What was that, Izuku?" You asked.

"Nothing, it's just... don't you think it's odd that Yaoyorozu hasn't been around lately either?" Izuku said.

Now, you were intrigued.

"What do you mean?" You asked.

"You know.. Um... " Izuku paused and thought it was best to not tell you his takes on your situation with Yaomomo.

You furrowed your brow, and had a feeling that he doesn't want to tell you anymore. But it caused you to feel uneased... It is been a while since you and Yaomomo had a conversation.. She isn't replying to your messages as fast as before too...

Bakugo took a glance at you, and slightly reacted because of the change of aura from you, he then grunted in annoyance before finally speaking up.

"Can you idiots stop praying into his personal life? It's none of your business. Just go to sleep." Bakugo Shouted, turning away from you.

Shoto raised a brow at Bakugo's sudden intervention, and took a glance on you as he also realized the change in aura from you, he then turned to Izuku

"He's got a point. Seriously, Midoriya, let's go to bed." Shoto said, giving Izuku some obvious signs that you weren't happy about him mentioning Yaomomo.

Izuku slightly flinched and turned to you, and also realized what he did, and wanted to apologize but realized it was already too late.

Izuku sighed.