Chapter 1: Love Beyond Memories

The scenes here are a bit like a TV series, but with my own twist.

The characters say the same things as in the show, but there's a change. Because of a medical emergency, Abhimanyu and Aarohi, who are doctors, have to leave for a medical camp with Dr. Harsh and Dr. Mahima.

  rekkdjd dear I started the book.

Sorry due to less time, the story may contain grammatical mistakes. Please ignore.

Now, the story begins from this point. Let's get into it...

______________________________________________________________________________

Abhimanyu, with an unwavering grip on Akshara's hand, declared, "Mujhe humesha tumse hi pyaar rahega. Aaj bhi karta hoon, Marne ke baad bhi karta rahunga."

("My love for you will endure forever. I love you today, and I will continue to love you even beyond death.")

"Mujhe nahi lagta ki main Neil ke baad abb kisi se pyaar kar paaungi." Aarohi confided into Abhimanyu.

("I don't think I can love anyone else after Neil.")

As the moon playfully observed the star-crossed lovers, examining the profoundness of their love, they inadvertently defied their predestined union. Despite being destined to come together, their obstinate nature and fiery tempers prevented them from moving forward. Now, the universe must conspire to reunite them, allowing the harmonious melody of their souls to be heard.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The Birla Hospital had chosen Guwahati as the location for their camp this time, venturing into the eastern part of India. As the team wrapped up their activities and prepared to head back, Aarohi found herself in the mood for exploration. Without informing anyone, she ventured alone into the market to purchase souvenirs for her family. Guwahati, renowned for its handicrafts, tea bags, bamboo products, traditional clothing, and Assamese delicacies, promised a unique shopping experience.

While everyone else was getting ready to leave, a growing concern emerged as Aarohi remained unaccounted for. High alerts were issued about potential landslides in the market area, intensifying the worry for her safety.

Addressing the anxious group, Abhimanyu acknowledged the gravity of the situation, "Taiji, we can't risk the lives of the other doctors. You all leave; I'll go find Aarohi and catch up with you." His eyes reflected the urgency of the matter.

Harsh, hesitant to leave Aarohi behind, began to voice his concern, "But beta, how can we leave you both like this?" Abhimanyu interrupted, "If no one goes, there will be tension at home, and we'll also have formalities to complete at the hospital."

"Abhimanyu is right, Harsh," Manjiri reluctantly agreed, prompting a nod from Harsh, who added with a heavy heart, "And Abhimanyu, stay in touch. Let us know if you find Aarohi, and please be safe. Your wedding with Akshara is in two days."

With those words of assurance, Abhimanyu bid them farewell and rushed to the market, fully aware that Aarohi was oblivious to the approaching storm.

"Goenka sisters seem to thrive on challenging fate. Not a single day passes without some trouble finding them. They can't seem to live a life without problems. And I, Abhimanyu Birla, am their designated problem solver, willingly immersing myself in their issues even without any apparent reason. Ironic, isn't it?" Abhimanyu muttered, shaking his head in disbelief as he desperately searched for Aarohi amidst the looming chaos.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On the opposite end, Aarohi found herself trapped in the market, observing people hastily fleeing, desperate to preserve their lives, and yelling, "Quickly, clear the area! There's a possibility of landslides here."