𝟎𝟐

REAGAN WALLIS ♡Atlanta, Georgia 5-24-26

REAGAN WALLIS
Atlanta, Georgia
5-24-26

   "Oh hold on, is he fine!?" Monica stirred the pot of dirty rice while eyeing her cousin. "Well.. yes he is but the last time we talked he just left without saying anything,"

She wasn't too bothered about it but she did feel it was somewhat rude, just disappearing mid conversation. But hey— they barely knew each other so she couldn't blame him too much.

"Oh please y'all gone end up fuckin' with each other or something. I can just feel it," Monica always told her little cousin to put herself out there more.

Reagan was a beautiful girl but she needed much more confidence. That's exactly what Monica was trying to help her with, and they were getting there.

For the longest Monica has honestly been a mother figure towards the younger girl. Reagan grew up without a mom, so Monica took her in when she was about 16.

If anything she was more of her mother than her best friend, but they didn't like to call it that.

Monica was only 39 whilst Reagan had just turned 23, there was a major age difference but the two didn't love each other any less.

"Girl no! I'm not even about to play with you right now.. just make my food,"

"You better watch it little girl let's not forget who's older, I may look young but I'll fuck you up!" Monica jokingly pointed towards her younger cousin with her face scrunched up.

"Baby you don't even look youn- don't even fuckin' take it there. Bitch now you're blocked!"

She shook her head at the older girl before looking at the time— taking note that she had work soon.

"Ughhh I have work in like 3 hours," Don't get it wrong, Reagan loved every single one of her jobs.. but sometimes she just wanted to chill in the house.

The private club she worked at never gave her a day off, particularly because she was one of their most wanted dancers. They paid her well but not well enough for her to never have a day off..

"Damn, I forgot you had that job.. they still overworking you?"

"Yes! It's so frustrating but I don't want to say anything about it, my boss be kinda hard on me."

The last thing she wanted was to piss off her boss, since he'd already threatened to fire her previously when she asked for a day off.