Another Love pt.4

December 24

10 months after her disappearance

The snow was falling fast and we only had a couple hours to look for Y/n. The clues lead to an abandoned building in Italy.

the one place she dreamed to go

... and it's almost Christmas, her favorite holiday.

Y/n has been missing for nine months and three days. Nine months and three days too fucking long. But today, today I'll find her.

____________________________________________________________

"Boss, we're here."

We get out of the car and my men split up to look for her. As I enter the building, it reeks of death and pain. The further I walk the more anxious I get...

I can't lose her.

I don't think people understand how stressful it is to explain what's going on in your head when you don't understand it yourself-

"Boss... we found something."

This is when time slowed. I walk towards the area I'm being led to. Blood footprints line the hall...Y/n's footprints. The same one she'd make in the snow. I look at the guards as I pass and stop walking...

no

I drop my gun and listen to her father sob.

no.

no. no.

no. no. no.

no. no. no. no.

____________________________________________________________

I walk over to the window of our bedroom. I realize now, that I was walking through a dark tunnel, searching and longing for you... only to find that you had already found the light. And after all this- all this time and pain. I'm still glad I looked for you.

I will always look for you. In everything I do.

One last thought ran through my mind as I looked up at the star filled sky, I had finally found my precious Y/n. You gave me one last adventure, I just wish you could have joined me in the end.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Have an amazing day, night, evening, or afternoon <3

WORD COUNT: 318!

TIKTOK: 32winterschkldren55