Momma's Dead pt. 1

Mentions: Self-harm, abuse, sad, speaks of death at the birth of a child, happy ending?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Push....

The man cries and holds her hand.

"Push, he's almost here! you got it, mama."

He knows what this birth may do to her, and so does she.

"One more! One more push."

She looks at the man with heavy eyes and sweat on her face. And with a weak smile, she pushes one last time...

A baby's cry,

And it's father's....

____________________________________________________________

Two days later

"Dad, dad! Dad's home!" the young boy jumps up on the couch, quickly being told off by an older woman.

"Jonah, knees off the couch!" she yells from the kitchen

Jonas sighs and gets down. " sorry, grandma."

A loud car door slams close and another squeaks open. Grandma rushes out the front door, closing it behind her. She runs to the man sitting there just looking at the child in the car seat. Grandma pulls him into a hug and he cries and cries. Jonah looks at Michael, his older brother. "Where's ma?" Michael sits next to him on the couch.

"Momma's dead, Jonah."

____________________________________________________________

"Noah, Pa wants you." mutters Michael

Noah lays his head on the bed, covered in sweat and tears. After a while, Noah sits up and looks at Jonah and Michael standing in the doorway. "What did I do now?" the boys at the door look at him, confused and worried. "Noah! Get your ass here, now boy." Pa yells

Noah looks at Michael and Jonah scared but still stands and walks downstairs, knowing what will happen if he doesn't go downstairs. Noah walks to his father with Michael and Jonah hiding behind the corner. "What is this?" he yells, throwing the paper at Noah. " You know how much trouble I could get in if you're at school writing notes about committing?" the man walks up to Noah, slapping him. "Get me in trouble and I'll kill you myself. You're not ruining my business over stupid shit." he says, walking away at the end.

Noah freezes. Michael and Jonah are very protective of him and he hopes they didn't hear what was being said... but they did. He turns to the stairs and they were standing there with tears in their eyes. Noah walks up to his room attempting to close the door but Michael stops him

" pull up your sleeves." Jonah mutters with tears.

____________________________________________________________

"Jonah, watch him. Please." Michael cries. "Noah, don't do anything stupid and don't let him get to you, okay? Three years, that's all. and I'm only a phone call away. I'll visit for sum-" Noah cuts him off "We know. We'll be... fine. I'll be here."

____________________________________________________________

Michael had been gone for eight months and spring break is next week. Since he left for college, things have only gotten worse for Noah. Pa didn't love him like he loved Michael and Jonah..

they didn't kill his wife.

"Noah you little bitch! Where are my keys?" Pa drunkenly yells. Without thinking, he yells back.

" Jonah has the car. He's picking Michael up." wrong move

Pa rushes up the stairs. "You yelling at me, boy!?" he shouts with an angry expression as he storms into Noah's room.Noah jumps up, scared. "N-no sir, I was only telling you-"

"I don't need you telling me anything." he takes off his belt

" I'm sor-"

One

"Who told you to talk, boy!"

Two..

___________________________________________________________

With Jonah and Michael

"Pick up the phone, Noah!" Jonah shouts and he finally arrives at the airport and hops out of the car. "Jonah!" Michael's smile fades

Back in the car

"When I left, he was gone. Now, and Noah's not answering the phone. We're 30 minutes away Mikey. That's too long." Jonah says with tears falling but he's driving as fast as he can. "Calm down, Jonah. He's fine. It's not your fault." Michael says trying to call Noah. When he doesn't pick up, Michael it attempts to hide his anger, and fails.

"Fuck."

____________________________________________________________

"Not talking now, are you?" Pa says

Noah just lays there. Blood everywhere, bruises, welts, and burns. He's breathing, but wishes he wasn't. "Jonah is not going to protect you, he doesn't care for you. Why do you think Michael lef-"

Noah wants to give up, but he can't. He can't let Pa win. But, he doesn't say anything, he ust closes his eyes, "They're coming." he whispers to himself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n

Part two is next up! I hope you enjoyed and....

Have an amazing day, night, evening, or afternoon <3

WORD COUNT: 751!

TIKTOK: 32winterschkldren55