<Chapter 7 - The Sleepover>

Comenzar desde el principio

I interrupt him with a smirk on my face. "That's a you problem."

I think I just made Cassidy emo with that one sentence because he just stared at me without responding.

Charlie and Cindy were finding this comedic gold, though, as the two were laughing their asses off.
Cassidy, on the other hand, seems to be progressively more and more angry.

"Alright, alright, but seriously, who's asking Elizabeth's mom for the sweets? This is getting ridiculous."  Charlie, the sensible one, makes a reasonable comment that makes all of us stop. Apart from Cassidy, he couldn't give two shits at this point.

Immediately, Cassidy responds. "I nominate Elizabeth. She should learn how to do things for herself instead of getting her FRIENDS to do it for her."

I think he's on a mission to either demolish my self-worth or improve it. It's hard to tell.

Cindy nods in agreement, but I think she's only agreeing to see me through an angry fit. She'll most likely get it
"I agree, Elizabeth should be acting independently, not acting like a bastard."

I gasp loudly, more offended than the average person. I'm just special, I suppose. <3

Charlie sighs, clearly wanting herself to dissociate from this chaotic excuse of a trio.. Quad, if you count Susie -

"Well, I uh.." The beginning of my excuse was cut off by Cassidy. Brutally.

He slapped his hand over my mouth, and it was NOT appreciated.

"Give over Elizabeth, just ask your mom for some god damn sweets if you want them so bad. It's not like you're about to step up to one of Hercules' challenges, are you?"

Before Cassidy could go onto a rant on how I'm a self absorbed pussy that gets everything given to her, I lick his hand which instantly gets it off of my mouth.

"EW EW EW EWWWWW!!"

He backs up like 5 feet before walking to the bathroom and washing his hands like 6 times.

I roll my eyes, following after him. Susie seems too occupied to realise her brother's 'situation', as some would call it.

"Oh, come on, Cass, you're overreacting! I'm not the Black Plauge.."

"Well, you might as well be.. God, was that nessacary??"

"Yes, I think you'll find it was. To me, at least. Do you think I want my mouth covered by a blonde?"

"And you think I wanted my hand LICKED by a ginger?"

This back and forth continues for a while until Jeremy and Gabriel come in.

Jeremy then says, "You guys fight like an old married couple."

Gabriel then chimes in and says, "I agree with Jer."

Cassidy looks like he's about to blow a fuse. I quickly evacuate, now discovering the fact that I'd rather ask for sweets from my mother than experience a hissy fit from a pissed Cassidy. It isn't pretty.

...

Though, I did say I'd RATHER ask my mother, not that I WILL.

"EVAN! C'mere!"

My shouting triggers a sigh from my little brother, as he comes out of his bedroom and walks over to me.

Before he can ask questions, I get straight to the point.

"You. Ask Mum for sweets, got it?"

He sulks silently before slowly nodding.
"Okay.."

And with that, he walks downstairs nervously. Gregory follows behind him because he legit has nothing better to do.

☆~ EVAN'S POV
-----------------------

Elizabeth has just asked me to get sweets from Mum. I don't even know if there's sweets in the house. There might be, but I'm not so sure.

So now, I'm walking down my staircase with Gregory a few steps behind, heading to the living room.

"What sweets does Elizabeth like?" Grgeory questions curiously for some reason.

"I actually don't know. Why..?"

He shrugs, scanning the framed photos that are hung along the wall.
"Eh, I was just wondering. She seems like the type of person to like sour stuff, seeing her sour personality."

I giggle, finding it fair enough.

"I think the sour stuff would be better with Cassidy and Andrew. What would sensible people like..?"

Gregory thinks as we reach the bottom of the stairs. I lean against the wall, waiting for his response.

Elizabeth's sweets can wait.

"Hmmm.. Probably Fero Rochér? (IDK HOW TO SPELL IT)"

I look up in thought before staring back at Gregory.
"I feel like that'd be more posh."

"Sensible people tend to be posh, Ev."

"Ohh yeahhh.."

We stand there in awkward silence before I speak up.

"I don't want to go in there." I say, staring at the living room.

Instantly, Gregory responds with, "Neither."

We both awkwardly stare at each other for a few seconds before we both say, "You ask." Right at the same time.

Gregory rolls his eyes, deciding to be nice for today and do it for me. "Fine, fine.. I'll do it."
He sighs, walking towards the living room and entering. I hear him ask for some sweets, and my mum instantly says, "Oh yes! Go ahead, I'm sure Evan will show you and the rest where the sweets are."

If I asked, I would've been told, "No, after dinner."

Perks of having a Gregory.