Chapter 11

Althea woke with the sun shining into her room. Her head was laid on Klaus' chest their legs intertwined. His hand was placed on her back and her hair was sprawled out on her pillow. She smiled remembering the events of the night before. She had never felt like that. She has never felt love like she does at this moment. She moved to look at Klaus and saw that he was already awake. She smiled and he leaned down to kiss her lightly. "How are you this morning." She pulled away. "Amazing." She got up pulling the sheet off the bed to conceal her body. "I'm gonna go take shower." She walked into the bathroom and Klaus got up and got dressed. He didn't know exactly how he felt, he hadn't felt like this before, ever. As far as he could tell he felt happy. 

She stepped into the shower and let the hot water seared against her skin. She replayed every moment from last night in her head over and over. As the water cascaded down her skin steam filled the bathroom. Once she was done taking her shower she turned the water off and stepped out from behind the curtain. She dried herself off and wrapped her body in a towel. She walked out of the bathroom, into her bedroom and saw Klaus sitting on the bed. She walked over to her closet and opened the double doors and walked it. "What should I wear." She called out from the room. A smirk tugged at her lips before she called out again. "Don't answer that." She knew what he was about to say. 

He walked into the closet and saw her in her underwear and bra. She turned to see him admiring her body. Her cheeks heated and a shiver ran down her spine. She shook the feeling off and walked to the other side of her closet to grab a shirt. "Why on earth would someone need this many clothes." She smiled and shook her head. "I'm sure you have collected a great number of clothes over the 1000 years that you have been alive." He chuckled and watched her walk across the room to grab a pair of pants. He didn't even try to hide what he was looking at when she turned around. Althea just rolled her eyes and changed her shirt and pants. She opened two glass doors and took in all of the different pairs of heels that she had. She grabbed a pair and slipped them onto her feet. Once she was dressed she walked up to Klaus. 

"Did you enjoy the view my love." A cocky grin took over his features. "Always, little wolf." She laughed and walked back into the bathroom. She grabbed a hairdryer and started drying her thick long hair. It always took a long time since she had so much hair. She styled it in a half up, half down hairstyle and then put makeup on. She put a minimal face of makeup on before walking back out of the bathroom. She walked over to her vanity to grab one of her leather jackets off the back of her chair and slipped it on. Klaus' eyes lit up every time he saw her face.

 Klaus' eyes lit up every time he saw her face