Chapter 26: oh come on!!

"... Repeat that again..."

Miah and Hana stood there while you were pacing back and forth in the living room.

You were mumbling to yourself, going into circles as Miah went to make you some tea and Hana crossed her arms, giving you a any-minute-now look.

"I was just trying to tell them the truth and then more of them just appeared although it gave me the advantage to not tell them but I still can't help but feel so bad and the way how Lilia was staring at me-"

*CLAP!*

*CLAP!*

*CLAP!*

You snapped back to reality with Hana clapping loudly and gripping your shoulders, shaking you back and forth.

"Speak clearly (Y/n)!! You're not making any sense and who the heck is 'Lilia' and what do you mean by 'more of them appeared'?"

Hana asked, getting a bit worried yet cautious as she stared at you.

But due to your state of panic you just blurted it out.

"More characters that literally came out of my phone right when I was about to explain to the others about how they're part of a-"

"(Y/N)!!"

Miah loudly called out to you, placing the cup of tea down as she gently sat you down on the couch.

"(Y/n), you're not thinking straight so please take a seat and take a breath...here.."

Miah gently spoke as she handed you a cup of tea.

You took a deep breath as you accepted the cup, but you quickly remembered what you did and slowly stared at Hana who had her arms crossed and gave you a stern expression.

"Care to elaborate more on what you said or do I have to make something to clear that mind of yours?..."

You looked away, a bit embarrassed about what you did and how you just straight up blurted almost everything out.

Miah noticed your distress and looked at you in the eyes.

Although it looked like she was just staring at you, her eyes were saying something as she slightly moved her head at Hana.

You took a glance and nodded at Miah.

(If you watch 'Avatar: the way of water', think of this scene like how Tonawari and Ronal look at each other when deciding to let the Sully family seek sanctuary)

Miah inhaled before looking at Hana, who was still waiting for an explanation.

But before Miah could even utter a single word, Lilia literally appeared right in front of you.

Lilia had his arms crossed as he gave you a stern expression, unaware of a shocked Hana behind him.

You slightly flinched and leaned away a bit.

(Y/n), you had the chance to tell the others the truth yet you decide to sneak out"

Miah nervously glanced back and forth as Lilia continue to scold you while Hana stood still, mouth agape as she stared at Lilia.

"Um... Lilia, this isn't a good time-"

"Now Miah... This is between (Y/n) and the others that are waiting upstairs-"

Miah nervously chuckled and literally yanked Lilia into her palms, catching him off guard.

You stared at Miah, shocked and a bit surprised that she straight up yanked and covered Lilia with her hands.