Chapter 20: ... can I just have some peace?...

Okay! So in this chapter is where you'll get to know more about Odie and Miah's characterization, you'll know more things between them and sort of understand a bit of their personality, keep in mind that I do try my best with I do and that involves in these characters.

Enjoy the chapter!!

Just in case some of you can't see what Miah cooked for you!! ^^

"Alright class... so what we do here is-" the teacher spoke as he pointed to the board, solving a financial problem.

'Hey.. you heard about last night?'

'Are you willing to come over?...'

'Bro, I caught her having some time with a other girl...'

'I heard that it was an accident but there wasn't any proof that he did it...'

'Hey, you got the answers for the next class?.....'

Miah leaned her head on her hand as her elbow is propped on her desk, listening to the lesson yet it was difficult when students were talking to each othere.

Good thing she already knows how to solve these problems.

'Least I am not in the front anymore.... I can't handle being picked to solve another questi-'

"Miah."

Miah snapped her head up, feeling her heart already pounding a bit faster as her palms begin to sweat a bit as she slightly fidgets with her bracelet.

"Yes?..."

"What is the difference between a deduction and a incom-"

"A deduction is an expense that can be subtracted by the employee's gross income during payroll, and a income is the money you received on a regular basis..."

Miah slightly cutted the teacher, already feeling embarrassed that she did but she just wanted to get the answer over with.

She can already see a few of her classmates whispering and staring a her.

'...p-please.. stop looking...'

The teacher nodded and begin to explain more about the lesson.

Despite Miah being seen a kind, responsible, and caring person, she does have her own struggles and although many aren't aware but she does tend to have some small anxiety problems... a reason why she would wear bracelets or something to fidget with, and it really annoys her as she can't even do something when she doesn't have the gut to do.

"Now, for the next 3 minutes, find a partner and talk about what are deductions and income-tax..."

As much as she likes to have her grades in line, Financial algebra was sort of a bit of a small waste as she is already going through and knows how to deal with that.

'It really wasn't easy trying to do all of those... I remember crying out of stress and panic to the point Odie had to call his mother having to come over and calm me down.... I just wish things were sort of different....'

"Alright! Now I want everyone to get out your notes, some paper, a calculator and a pen or pencil for this test.... go into your homepage and you'll see the assignment already posted there..."