Crowley looks back down at the menu with a small smile, and that's when Aziraphale looks up, smiling softly. "What are you getting?" Aziraphale asks, trying to decide.

"I'll probably try the rib-eye." Crowley says, glancing up at Aziraphale. "You?" He asks.

"I think I'm going to try the fettuccini Alfredo." Aziraphale smiles, setting the menu down. "Can I ask you something?" He says, a little nervous.

"Go for it." Crowley smiles, setting his menu down too.

"Why tonight?" Aziraphale asks.

"We always have dinner on Thursdays." Crowley says, knowing what Aziraphale means, but also knowing that he's riling the angel up right now.

"No, Crowley. You know what I mean. Why the dress tonight? Why haven't you worn that kind of thing before?" Aziraphale asks, blushing.

The waiter comes by, pouring their wine, Crowley insisting that the bottle stays with them. As he walks away, Crowley looks back at Aziraphale. "I wasn't really sure what you would think of this beforehand, so I hadn't worn anything of the sort. I feel like it's about time, though, so I wore it." Crowley shrugs, not telling the full truth.

"Crowley, I wouldn't have cared if you'd dressed like this before now. I think that you look wonderful." Aziraphale smiles, not meeting Crowley's eyes as he takes a sip of his wine. "Is that the only reason?" Aziraphale asks, curiously.

"Not entirely." Crowley says, now getting a little nervous. He picks up his glass and drinks the entirety of it in one go, looking back at the angel. "I wanted to talk to you tonight..." Crowley says, not knowing exactly how to put this.

"I've wanted to talk, too." Aziraphale says, knowing what Crowley means.

"You have?" Crowley asks, getting a nod from Aziraphale. "Are we talking about the same thing?" Crowley asks, confused.

"I believe we are." Aziraphale says. "Should I start?" He asks.

"If you'd like to." Crowley says, pouring more wine for himself and Aziraphale.

"I know I've said this more than once, but I made an enormous mistake going with Metatron." Aziraphale says, taking a large sip of his wine. "And I should not have left after what happened. I should have stayed and we should be in a different position than we are right now." Aziraphale says, sadly. He truly wishes he had stayed with Crowley, kissed him again, told him the truth, but he didn't.

"I forgive you for leaving, Aziraphale. I understand, you thought it was for the best, I get it." Crowley says, a tear threatening to spill from his eyes.

"And I thank you for that, If I were you, I wouldn't forgive me. I would be enormously angry. That's the reason I haven't spoken to you about this. I expected you to be angry with me." Aziraphale says, shutting his eyes to stop himself from crying.

"I'm not angry, Angel. Sure I was at first, but you came back. That's all I could ever ask for." Crowley says, reaching to grab Aziraphale's hand across the table. Aziraphale smiles and takes Crowley's hand in his own.

"I could have given you more, though. I could have allowed us to be us, but I didn't. I'm so sorry, Crowley." Aziraphale says, tears now spilling from his eyes. Crowley can't stand to see Aziraphale like this.

Crowley stands up from his side of the table and goes to Aziraphale's side. He sits down and puts an arm around Aziraphale, holding him closely. "Angel, please don't cry." Crowley says, shutting his eyes tightly so that he doesn't cry too.

"I'm sorry, Crowley. I am, I should have made the right decision. I should have listened to reason." Aziraphale says, practically sobbing now.

"Alright Angel, c'mon, let's get out of here." Crowley says, grabbing money from his wallet and putting it on the table. He pulls Aziraphale up with himself and the two walk out, Crowley holding onto Aziraphale tightly.