𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 2

Start from the beginning

A projectorman General wearing a military suit, with a badge and military hat on his head, got up and also projected his sentence.

"We only discovered that it existed 5 months ago, by the way, what was it called again?" The General projected to the scientist and for everyone to read.

The Scientist projectorman looked at the General, then back at the stone.

"Vibranium."

TIMESKIP

TITAN PROJECTORMAN POV

I was flying through the city of London, looking for Titan Cameraman, turns out he got infected while me and Titan Speakerman were distracted, I almost got infected too, but my engineers found its dead toilet decapitated without the head already inside of my body, but I quickly caught the infected before it drilled inside of me.

Yes, it also turns out that parasites have Drills now, I guess so that it's easier to infect Titans

Anyway, I was called to London because I was informed that there were titan-level threat toilets still nearby.

As I flew through the streets I finally stopped near Big Ben, where not too far from it was a UFO toilet frozen in place.

I was VERY confused, why is there a toilet frozen in place, like time stopped all around it?

I thought it was a decoy, so I smacked the toilet down, and it fell and exploded into pieces.

I looked around confused as ever, but just shrugged it off and started walking forwards.

Suddenly I heard a loud clock sound, and a Mutant Buzzsaw toilet flew towards me, trying to saw me to pieces.

But I grabbed both of its saw arms and ripped them off, holding them like blades and using them on the buzzsaw toilet.

But while I was distracted handling the buzzsaw toilet, a malformed strider toilet walked up behind me and was about to stab me.

Then out of nowhere, it was shot by a yellow projectile.

I wasted no time and dropped the arms of the buzzsaw toilet, turning around swiftly and punching the SKIBIDI out of the malformed strider.

After the malformed strider fell and what I assume died, I heard that same loud clock sound.

And when I turned around to look, I saw...

A clock, actually a Titan Clock?

It seems like this is a new Titan, I don't know where he came from but there must be a new clock race somewhere because that's how Titans are assembled.

Unlike other titan encounters I've had, this one was a little awkward.

He looked at me and turned away, charging his gun and shooting a green projectile at a helicopter toilet, freezing it in time.

This titan seems different, he's not wearing any clothes or shoes, he's just a walking clock with armor.

He turned back towards me and gave an "👌" hand gesture, I gave one back as a response, but something on him intrigued me.

I pointed at his time blaster on his arm while he was still looking at me, and he pointed to it, reassuring me that I was pointing at his gun.

Once I confirmed that I was, he gave me a demonstration by shooting a yellow projectile at the skibidi helicopter he froze earlier, the skibidi was released from the time freeze but wasn't attacking us for some reason, once it faced towards us, and the skibidi's eyes were now glowing a bright yellow.

The skibidi then flew off, while Titan Clockman and I watched.

I clapped my hands amazed of how much power he and that gun possess, and he responded by grabbing something, and giving it to me.

What he gave me was a watch, he must've been prepared because it perfectly fits me, I thanked him by sticking my hand out for a dab, and he gladly accepted it and dabbed me up.

But while we were doing that, another Buzzsaw toilet flew up next to us, raising his buzzsaws to show that he is challenging us.

Kind of crazy though, he is going up against two Titans, literally one of us could handle it so why challenge two, not to mention that one of them can stop time?

I got into my battle stance, while Titan Clockman charged up his gun and shot a yellow projectile at the buzzsaw, making the buzzsaw toilet freeze in time.

He then used some magic of some sort to make his time gun glow green and then shot a green projectile at the frozen Buzzsaw toilet.

The buzzsaw toilet, like the helicopter toilet from earlier, just stood there with eyes glowing green, but this time he did something different.

Two UFO toilets teleported in front of the buzzsaw toilet unaware of its current state, while they looked at us charging their guns, the buzzsaw toilet raised one of his saw arms and sliced one of the UFO toilets down, killing it.

The other UFO toilet turned around quickly, confused about what just happened, but was too sawed down.

After the buzzsaw had done its job, I nodded to Titan Clockman as a thank you, and also for permission.

He nodded his head and waved his hand off, telling me to go ahead.

So I walked over to the buzzsaw toilet, and grabbed its head, snapping its neck in a millisecond.

I turned around to Titan Clockman and he made his signature loud clock sound.

But while he was, he was abruptly shot by something.

He turned around and looked behind him, me doing the same by walking next to Titan Clockman, and we saw the Titan Scientist toilet, he had teleported to us and shot Titan Clockman with his side eye cannon.

But suddenly, Gman also appeared, he was still damaged but ready to fight by Titan Scientist's side.

I and Titan Clockman got in our stances, ready to 2V2 them.

__________

CLIFFHANGAR, SORRY!

I also apologize for this chapter taking so long,  I'm working on 3 of them at the moment, but the next chapter in the main book will be out in a span of 1-24 Hours, so look out!

Anyways, can't wait for the next chapter, until next time my friends!

1504 Words