Battle Scars

"Infinite Bullets!" Bortle yelled as I dodged them all, appearing behind him as he use his sword to block.

"Time Bomb." I said before he blew up, his clothes tattered and burnt.

"You've gotten stronger. You can even heal quicker."

"A century does a lot." I said as I gripped my sword tighter. "Open The Gates of Time! Hour 7, Missile Launcer!" yelled as I posted my sword, numerous amounts of beams heading toward a Bortle.

"How long do you plan on stalling me?" He asked.

"Until you turn to ashes."

"You can kill me...but there are others." He smirked.

"I know. Your not dumb enough to come here alone." I said.

"Smarter too. But you'll have to be careful." he said before coming before me and punching me. "I've gotten stronger too."

"Asshole. Why you doing this anyway?" I asked, glaring at him.
"Having fun destroying the original timeline of this world?" I asked as he smirked.

"Yes. I am having fun...but there's something you don't understand." he said, grinning. "This world carries power...don't you feel it?" He asked, bringin his arms up.

He's right...the thing they call reitsu and spirit energy is basically floating around the place.

"Tampering with the timeline brings change...I can use the power here and create a new world. A world where we didn't die... A world where nothing matters! You always said you wanted a better world! We can give them the power to create it, and take it back when-"

"So your gonna trick and use people to get what you want?" I asked.

He shrugged. "The world was made from blood and ashes...In my world, there won't be good or evil... When you wrap your head around it, you can join me. But until then, do what you must..." he said as two more people showed up behind him and opened a portal. "Ta-Ta~"

He left, and I clicked the chip.

"You hear that?"

"Every word.... I think he's trying to recreate evreything. Become a God."

"And how is the idiot going to do that?"

"...by making powerful enemies, sucking out their power, and using it for his own. We don't know if he'll go after villains only, he could be after Ichigo as well...but he ain't our only worry. The broken Clock-"

"I know, I know, protect this world and junk, blah blah blah...jeez. Wish You guys would just fix it already."

"We can't. We can only fix it with him...and he's-"

"Dead. I know...I miss him too. I'll keep a eye out. Don't worry. I'm gonna go find Ichigo. Milo out. " I said as I turned it off. I walked off, seeing Keigo and Ttssuki.

"Oh, are you guys feeling better?" I asked, a huge explosion coming from where Ichigo and Aizen were fighting.

"You....you did something, didn't you?" Tatsuki asked. "I know we all died... I was the last to go. What did you you do? How are we still alive?!" she yelled as I sighed.

"I'm....AN ILLUSION-" I began until she kicked me.

"Get real! I know that's not true! What are you?!" She yelled.

"...just know I'm an ally. That's all I can tell you." I said as she grabbed my collar.

"How do I know your not bluffing?" she asked.

"Well, I did save your lives twice." I said bluntly as I disappeared from her grasp and moved a bit far from her. "The least you could do is not kick my ass."

"....he is right." Keigo said as I nodded.

"Now..." I said as I saw the fight calm down. "Seems like your friend over there won." I smiled as I began walking.

"...wait, where are you going?" She asked.

"To go congratulate him." I said as I used time to teleport to where Ichigo was. I saw Kisuke and him talking. They both turned when they saw me waving.

Oh My Fucking Goodness.

They're literally right here.

Suck ON that, Harold!

"Your the one that held his own against both Ichimaru and Aizen.." Urahara said.

"You've heard about me?" I asked, pointing to myself.

"I know of you...." Urahara said.

"He held his own against Aizen..?" Ichigo asked.

"I know, I'm strong and AWESOME. Thank you very much." I said, grinning.

"Who are you?" Ichigo asked.

"Me?? I'm Milo. And I'm-"

"Jeez. Loud mouth.

"Give me a second...." I said as I pointed to my ear and turned off the chip. "I'm here to...help out your world, and mine." I said, looking to see his friends running to him.

Alright...things are going as planned.

"Ichigo!"

...even the part where he passes out.