Whistle

"Shit...can't find him anywhere....only resorts to one thing." I said as I held my hands close to my mouth. "ICHIGO!! WHERE YOU AT, BRO!!" I yelled, looking around the ruins of Karakura.

...what is this?

Should I stop time and just kill Aizen, or should I let Ichigo loose all his powers and fight instead.

...let's choose an option where Harold won't make my ears bleed.

"Are you that dumb?"

I clicked my ear.

"Whaaat? How the hell did you know to contact me?" I asked, recognizing that voice.

Jericho.

"You can't sense them or anything, right?" he asked.

"Nope. Not at all. How did you get the chip?"

"Harold gave me one just in case. He can't keep an eye son you 24/7. Ichigo And his father are inside the Dangai."

"I see....so, what do I do?"

"Go to Karakura and make sure nothing outside the original plot happens. I opened a portal for you." he said as a door opened behind me.

"Thanks, Jelly bean."

"That's not my damn name!" He yelled before I clicked off the chip. I walked through the door, finding myself in Karakura Town. It was already in ruins. Time sure is fast.

"Alright...time to find that other guy." I said, going not he ground and walking around. Everyone was on the ground, and th apace was desolate.

...perfect time to go into a store.

"Don't touch her ass!" I heard someone yell. I looked to see Ichigo's friends walking, the only ones up.

I ran over to them, a surprised look no their faces.

"Someone else is awake too." Keigo said.

...play along, Milo.

"So is today national sleep day or somethin'?" I asked.

"Seems like it." Keigo said, holding up the girl in his back.

"Don't let them die." Jericho said before clicking  out.

Got it.

"Mind if I join the only people up right now? I can't find my parents, and my little sister got away from me." I said, scratching my head.

"Sure. We'll help you looks for them after we drop off these two." Tatsuki said as I nodded. We walked around, no sign of life anywhere

...I should get some snacks.

"I've never seen you around here." Tatsuki said as we began walking.

"Oh, well. My name's Milo. My family and I are visiting from Tokyo." I said, looking at the 3-D Karakura Town. Life-like is an understatement...

"I see..." she said as we turned a corner. "Your sword is pretty big." she said as I smiled sheepishly.

...seems like she doesn't believe me...

"Are you one of those things Ichigo fights alongside with?" she asked.

"...kind off." I said.

My body jolted as I felt that pressure.

"What...is this?" Keigo asked as we saw Aizen and Gin walking towards us.

...Damn. First I get into a fight with this guy, get lost, then come here.