chapter 1

Remember that English is not my first language! Remember that you can correct me if I am confused about something.

[Y/N] has any gender, so...

•|----------------------------------------------------|•

Ah,Brawl Stars,a place of fun Without end........And Fights!.

It was a warm day with some clouds here and there in Brawl Stars. Today there were several Brawlers walking through the square of Starr Park Others were completing quests to get tokens so they could get rewards for completing them.And who are they going to ask for the rewards after finishing the missions? Well...

"Here's your Star Drop, hope you get something good!"-Said a person with their hair tied, handing a Star Drop to a Brawler.

The person is not a Brawler, is, If to say , a seller, although they doesn't sell anything and the only thing they do is give prizes to the Brawlers after finishing their Quests and leveling up in the Brawl pass,The prizes are the same as those in the Brawl pass.

"Oh,Hi Bonnie!,how are You?, did You finish some of your quest?"-they asked.

"HI [Y/N]!.Yes I finished My Quests!All of Them!, and i'm super happy becuse My sister,Janet,helped me to finished all OF Them, Ah! I almost forgot! Janet too finish all of her quest!"-Said Bonnie sounding excited.

"Really? Wow, did they Duo until they finished their missions?"-[Y/N] said looking at their laptop Reviewing Janet and Bonnie's missions, it's not that They didn't trust them, they have to do their job, Anyway,all the missions of those two sisters appeared done.

"Yes! We won most...but we lost in some...But it was fun!..Although I would have liked to win them all..."-The little girl said sounding disappointed last.

"Haha...but the important thing is that they had fun.Here, here are your rewards for going up three levels in the Brawl pass, do you want me to give you Janet's rewards?"-The worker said, that at first they were with the calculator, and then they put it aside and then gave a bag that had the Brawl Stars symbol on it to Bonnie, In the bag were the rewards.

"Thanks and no, Janet is coming over later, She went to ask Uncle Stu if he could give-No!"-She said interrupting herself."She went to help uncle stu with something!-Said Bonnie, and then got on her cannon, Clyde."BYE!"-She said and then moved away from the employee's vision.

Although it seemed strange to him, They just ignored it, it is common for a child to accidentally reveal a secret and then look for a way to fix their mistake, SO he let it go and continued with The work What they were doing,Attending all Brawler until closing time.

•|----------------------------------------------------|•

6 P.M [Closing time]

[Y/N] they were arranging everything in the store before it closed, since there were 10 minutes left For closing time, but they stopped when he heard a voice calling Their name.

It was Janet, who came running to their workplace and when she arrived she stopped to take a breath, raising her arm, telling them to wait for her to catch her breath. They waited, but they didn't have to wait to much.

"Hi Janet,How You doing?"-they said sounding friendly.

''I'm fine, anyway! You don't know what I just got you!''-She said, looking for her friend to find out what she got for Them.

''Umh,I don't know, what is it?''-The worker asked, at that moment they remembered what Bonnie had said ''She went to ask Uncle Stu if he could give''.

''''Well, I got you a ticket to my trio's show!-said the teenager, sounding relatively happy-''I know you love our shows but lately you haven't been able to go see them, so I asked Stu if you could I could give him a ticket, and he said yes! It's time for you to go see your best friend's show!'' -The acrobat commented smiling, they were both the same age, it's 16 years old.

''Aww, thank you very much Janet, you shouldn't have,'' [Y/N] said and then received the ticket that Janet had given to them, ''I owe you one,friend. Anyway, taking advantage of the fact that you're here, have your rewards, for the missions completed, Bonnie told me that you completed them''-they said, giving the bag with the prizes to Janet.

''Thank you''-She said receiving the bag-''anyway I have to go now, you know, to practice a little more before the show, I want to be well prepared, See you!''-She said and then ran away. , luckily [Y/N] managed to shout "See you!"

•|----------------------------------------------------|•

After that meeting, [Y/N] continued setting up their workplace and then closed it and started heading to the Snowtel, which is where they live (luckily and because Gale convinced Mr.P) with a lower payment. While They were heading there, they put on a scarf because of how cold it was in that place.

When they arrived, they greeted Lou who was outside the hotel and then entered and headed to their room. Upon entering, they went to the bathroom and took off their uniform, which was a white shirt, with two red suspenders (which they wore the Starr Park logo) connected to the pants that they were wearing, and then went in to bathe, when they finished they put on clothes (preferred clothes) and then rested for a while before attending the acrobat trio's show.

•|----------------------------------------------------|•

Chapter 1 ends here!!

I will try to update soon!

Remember to correct me if you see an error!

BYE!