1; nightmares and night walks

WARNINGS ;

attempted murder , IMPLIED CHILD ABUSE , little bit of blood .

--------

There was a time when he was a child and wanted to be like his father . Causing chaos wherever he goes , no matter what his mother told him .

Often getting himself in detention , suspended , and expelled from other schools .

Attempted to steal candy quite a few times .

Quite the child he was , he absolutely loved his father , looking up to him , wanting to be just like him , and hoping that one day .. his father will come and take him from this place .

As much as he loved his mother , he wanted to leave , escape , run as far as he could from the horrors that lay within his home .

His step-father .

He hated his step-father , he respected his mother and was happy for her that she could have another chance in marriage , but why she chose this specific man? He'll never know .

And his step-father hated him just as much .

That he even tried to murder him .

..

" HES ONLY A KID !! " his mother cried , clutching the back of the mans clothes , trying to hold him back as she begged . " HE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT , ITS NOT HIS FAULT WHAT HIS FATHER DOES !! " tears streaming down her face .

" ITS YOUR FAULT MY FAMILIES DEAD . "

" IM SORRY .. "

The man raised the knife above his head , preparing to swing down to stab the child .

The child closed his eyes in fear , full of tears . He heard screaming .

He heard his mother scream in pain , he opened his eyes , noticing the blood dripping to the floor , quickly looking up to see his mother in front of him holding her bleeding shoulder , the blood soaked knife fell to the floor , the man responsible backed away from the mother and the child , realizing the horror he caused .

The man ran .

Coward .

That day , that day the child realized , realized the horrors that his father caused .

The horror and pain his father causes all around .

The child hugged his mother , he cried and cried , apologizing , believing that it was truly his fault .

Promising he wont become like his father .

" IM SORRY , IM SORRY , IM SORRY MAMA .. "

" I PROMISE I WONT BECOME LIKE HIM .. "

" Shh .. its okay .. "

...

The boy woke up , gasping for air , tears streaming down his face .

It was just a nightmare , a nightmare of the past .

' It was your fault '

' Your fault .. '

' YOUR FAULT .. '

' YOUR FAULT . '

The boy shook his head , bringing his hands to his face , wiping away his tears .

Calming himself down , he closed his eyes and took a deep breath , hold for a minute , and release .

He did this a few times more , once he was calm , he opened his eyes , quickly checking the time .

' 4:45 AM '

Oh .

Doubting he would be able to go back to sleep after that , he got up and got dressed in a green hoodie and black sweatpants .

Quietly opening the door of his room and closing it behind him , heading towards the door , stoping to put on his shoes then leaving .

The city was so calm and beautiful at night , which was why he loved going on night walks .

No one to stare at him , to whisper behind [ or next ] him , or to bully him .

Just him , alone , with his thoughts .

He looked up to the night sky , so little stars due to the city lights , the moon covered by the clouds .

Tearing his eyes away from the sky , he focused ahead of him .

He made it to the entrance of the park , he looked around , seeing a few cats here and there , he smiled to himself , regretting not having brought cat food with him .

He stepped on the grass , and sat under the tree , watching the 2 cats nearby playing with each other , then looking up to the sky .

The sun started to rise , he checked the time and realized it was almost time for school .

With a sigh , he got up and left the park , heading back home to get his stuff .

By the time he made it to the bus stop , the kids waiting there were already glaring at him .

He smiled nervously , and that made on of them roll their eyes , he sighed and looked away , the bus already here .

Getting on after the kids have entered , everyone in the bus that were playing and chatting and paused , glaring at the boy , all moving to one side of the bus , leaving the opposite side completely empty .

The boy sat down in the back , looking out the window , trying to ignore the stares from the other side of the bus .

he felt all eyes on him , judging him , blaming him , the hatred in their eyes . He didnt need to look to know .

With a sigh he tried to focus his mind else where .

' This will be a long day ... ' he thought .

A/N ; 

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER :D !! SORRY IF HE SEEMED OOC D: !!