Pale white skin barely stretches over its body. Galloping on four legs, its round open mouth reveals row after row of razor sharp black teeth. It doesn't have eyes but it follows his every move.

Rearing back on its hind legs, the pointed front legs look like spears that it moves like swords.

This is a fight.

They move around each other, circling like a dance. Each time the monster lunges forward, my heart stops but the Destroyer doesn't need my concern. He never falters. With sure, elegant steps, he moves patiently.

That is where the Monturians made their mistakes. From here, this safe spectators seat, I can see it. Everything he does is calculated, calm. His eyes could be closed for all I know. He doesn't rush or strike in a hurry. They lashed out and he struck them down every time. Whatever this creature is, it understands that.

As I watch them, I find myself gasping and tensing whenever it looks like The Destroyer might be injured.

Eventually, one hit at a time, he takes the creature down. It dies slowly, violently, fighting until the bitter end.

The sludgey mixture of mud and blood covers him as he wipes his sword and runs out for more. One after another, he battles with anything that will step up to the challenge. By the time he comes back to where I'm sitting, a stream of blood runs across the ground.

He wipes his sword clean again, meticulously removing any trace of blood.

"Come." He walks past me, his eyes on the door.

Jumping up, I rush after him, walking behind him up the ramp. Just as before, the seas part before him.

We pass another human, one of the women that was with me but we don't have time to speak. The shock of seeing each other takes over and we've moved on too quickly to be able to gather our wits before we say a single word.

Inside his room again, I sit down on the furry carpet, waiting for whatever comes next.

He presses the panel that opens the bathroom but he doesn't close the door behind him. Instead, he walks inside, strips his filthy clothing and armor and drops it in a hole in the floor.

I probably shouldn't be watching him but I am. Wide eyed and open mouthed, I watch him step into a tube similar to the one I was submerged in. Around him, water rises, turning an inky black color almost instantly.

Just as with me, the water rises and falls, changing colors and clearing his body.

When the liquids stop rising, his fully naked body is exposed before me and a sound comes out of my throat that I can't hold back.

"Oh my god." I choke and his eyes meet mine.

Between his legs hangs two rock hard cocks.

He steps out of the bathroom, his third and fourth arms bobbing up and down. It's so different from a Monturian, my only point of reference for what they're supposed to look like. The top one is covered in a pattern of bumps. The lower is slick and shiny.

His hand comes down, touching one of them and a vibrating groaning sound comes out of his mouth.

Coming up onto my knees, I reach out and run the tips of my fingers over the bottom one. It's so smooth. It pulsates, throbbing against my hand. I don't want to disappoint him, so I take a deep breath, preparing myself for whatever he wants me to do.

Wrapping my hand around it, I move down the shaft once before he growls and jerks away.

He shouts something furiously and I cower back, scooting away until my back hits the wall.

He snatches something out of one of the panels, staring at me like I just committed the most horrific possible atrocity. He snarls something I don't understand and leaves, rushing out the door without a shirt on. 

--

⚡Read up to 5 chapters ahead and unlock 30 other adult romance titles at patreon.com/MyrandaRae

com/MyrandaRae