•.↳ INFO •.

Hey people.
You can call me B00gie and as you can see I'm the author of this book.

As you may have previously read in the description, this book is dedicated to the majority of both Disney and Pixar's villains and how they'd behave as parental figures. Read this chapter to know who's included and who I won't write for. It is important that you get all of the information listed ahead.

As mentioned in the description, this story is based on the works of turtleangel10 and ThisWasABet21, mostly well known in Wattpad as "Possessive Disney Villains X Child Reader" and "Yandere! Platonic! Disney Villains X Child! Reader". Go check out those stories! Credits for the main concept go to the authors as they inspired me to write this book.

Before we proceed, I must note once again that this is ENTIRELY PLATONIC! So miss me with any creepy bullshit because disturbing comments will be reported. Also, this story is not necessarily "Yandere", but can be read as such since the characters are, well, Villains. I'm sure they fall under the yandere category.

Without further ado, here comes all that you need to know before we proceed!

•.↳ KEYWORDS •.

I'm assuming most of you know what those mean, but for those of you who don't, here's a quick and hopefully comprehensive explanation: 

There are certain keywords authors use in fanfiction. It makes for a more inclusive and immersive experience when reading an "X reader" type of story.
We'll be going through all of them – or at least the ones I'll be using in this book.

(Y/N) = Your name.
(L/N) = Last name.
(M/N) = Mother's name.
(F/N) = Father's name.

(E/C) = Eye color.
(H/C) = Hair color.
(S/C) = Skin color.

(F/F) = Favorite food.
(F/D) = Favorite drink.
(F/S) = Favorite song.
(F/C) = Favorite color.

(A/N) = Author's note (will be used when I need to point something out before/during/after a certain chapter).

Hope you got all that. I'm trying to keep this gender neutral by the way.
We shall now move on with the INFO!

•.↳ CHARACTERS •.

I initially had the idea of writing my own version of Disney Villains X Child Reader when I couldn't find anything about my favorite Disney Villains. Then, after thinking about it for a while, I decided to include all of the Disney Villains I could think of since I realized there are people who want to read about their favorite underrated characters as well.

Below's the list of characters included in this book:

•.↳ DISNEY •.

•.↳ Evil Queen / Grimhilde (Snow White and The Seven Dwarfs)

•.↳ Lady Tremaine (Cinderella)

•.↳ Captain Hook (Peter Pan)

•.↳ Maleficent (Sleeping Beauty)

•.↳ Cruella De Vil (One Hundred and One Dalmatians)

•.↳ Shere Khan (The Jungle Book)

•.↳ The Horned King (The Black Cauldron)

•.↳ Madame Medusa (The Rescuers)

•.↳ William Sykes / Bill Sykes (Oliver and Company)

•.↳ Ursula (The Little Mermaid)

•.↳ Gaston (Beauty and the Beast)

•.↳ Jafar (Aladdin)

•.↳ Scar (The Lion King)

•.↳ Judge Claude Frollo (The Hunchback of Notre Dame)

•.↳ Hades (Hercules)

•.↳ John Clayton (Tarzan)

•.↳ Commander Rourke / Lyle Tiberius Rourke (Atlantis: The Lost Empire)

•.↳ John Silver my beloved (Treasure Planet)

•.↳ Dr. Facilier (The Princess and the Frog)

•.↳ Michael Yagoobian / Goob / Bowler Hat Guy AND Doris (Meet the Robinsons)

•.↳ Mother Gothel (Tangled)

•.↳ Shan Yu (Mulan)

•.↳ Captain Gantu (Lilo And Stitch)

•.↳ Alameda Slim (Home On The Range)

•.↳ PIXAR •.

•.↳ Randall Boggs AND Henry J.P. Waternoose (Monsters Inc.)

•.↳ Syndrome / Buddy Pine (The Incredibles)

•.↳ Charles Muntz (UP)

•.↳ Ernesto De La Cruz (Coco)

•.↳ Lotso (Toy Story 3)

Those are all of the characters I could think of. However, that's not all.
I purposely left some characters out as I am not too sure if anyone would actually be into it if I wrote for them. So, with that being said, check out the list below if you want to know who I'm leaving out and why!

•.↳ HONORABLE MENTIONS •.

•.↳ Chernabog from Fantasia (Love the guy but he's more of an artistic depiction of a villain than a character himself).

•.↳ Anyone from the Cars franchise. Vroom vroom.

•.↳ Chef Skinner from Ratatouille (hate this mf so much ain't no way I'm writing for him).

•.↳ Dawn Bellwether from Zootopia (I see how she's likeable but can't really bring myself to write for her. Do y'all want her?)

•.↳ Evelyn Deavor from The Incredibles 2 (listen, I hate The Incredibles 2 and this stupid little attempt of a villain but I see why people would want her. Let me know if I should add her).

•.↳ Scroop from Treasure Planet (hate this mf)

•.↳ King Candy from Wreck-It-Ralph (this movie is a masterpiece but I can't take the villain seriously. Sorry).

•.↳ Mor'Du from Brave (I think he's so cool but I don't have any ideas for him. Can y'all help me?)

•.↳ Stabbington Brothers from Brave (would anyone read this?)

•.↳ Ratigan from The Great Mouse Detective (I've seen people obsessing over him but I'm not really a fan. I can try to write for him though).

•.↳ CONCLUSION •.

I hope everybody has made their way to the end of this chapter. I know I talk a lot but y'all have to deal with it, which means yall should be prepared for long ass chapters.

Before I forget, please let me know if there are any other characters I forgot about that you'd like to see in this story! I'll try my best to write for as many underrated characters as I can. Oh, and by the way, English isn't my first language if you couldn't already tell </3

Anyway, that was mostly it. Hope y'all have a fun read!