14-Amuesment Park 🏩

Start from the beginning

...

"HOT DOGS." Tae shouted/ jk gave him too and asked him if he want more he
shake his head while munching with pouty lips.

...

KOOKOO I WANT THAT BIG BUNNY." Tae shout when he went towards a stall to win stuff toys before put the ring on the number plates.

Jk nods and win for him that bunny, tiger and lot's of stuff toy asked him
if he wants more tae shake his head
giggling jk nods in satisfaction.

...

"CHERISH WHEEL!" Tae shouted suga groaned in frustration because of his continuously shout he gritted teeth to control his irritation.

Taekook came inside a cherish wheel while looking the beautiful scenery jk holds him in his embrace tae snuggle in his chest.

Tae make puker face while looking up jk chuckle huskily and captured Tae's lips softly while kiss him passionately

Tae kiss him back with same pace and jk pick him up by holding his waist he wrapped his legs around his waist.

Both kissing each other deeply, feeling each other warmth, affection, desires, tae threaded jk's hair softly with long slender fingers, jk caressing his waist softly.

"Sweet." Jk mumble in between kiss he giggles while mumbled 'you too.'

Jk smirk and squeezes his hip he gasp and jk thrust his tongue inside mouth while suxking every corner, fighting with tongue and moaning in the kiss.

...

"I WANT TO SING KARAOKE." Jk nods when Tae said squealing while looked at the karaoke machine suga lost his patience.

"WHAT THE NEED TO SHOUT." Suga burst out in anger other look at him wide eyes he gulped his fear looking at Jk.

Who is glaring at him like he will shot him in a snap right now with his eyes
if it's possible.

Tae looking at him blankly, tears gush in his doe eyes, his lips wobbled they become panicked for tae and worried for suga.

"WAAAAHHAAA AAAHHA MOMMA, DADA, KOOOOO MAAWAHHHAAAA." Tae cried while holding stuff toys in his hand with his close eyes jk closed his eyes tightly in angry, make fist and looked at suga with his red angry eyes

Suga laughed in pain, sheepishly and in fear while going back and looked at jk gulping his fear.

"I didn't mean it. I swear it's slipped." Suga said while sweating badly other feeling pity on him and mumble RIP.

Tae crying continuously, hiccuping nd tears falling to cheeks continuously jk take him in his embrace and mumble sweet words.

...

Jk take him towards a karaoke along suga and give a mic to his babybear

"Sing baby as much as you can sing a song loudly." Jk said huskily and peck on his forehead he smile sniffing his tears away a pout adore on his lips.

"What happened baby?" Jk asked tae looked at suga glaring with corner of his eyes jk smirked and cup his face.

"He will not say anything." Jk said he nods smiling and went to select song suga crying mentally.

"You will sing with him and dance too with him." Jk said in his deep voice he nods helplessly and took a mic when jk forward.

Jk stood in a little bit distance while looking at his giggle bear other pray for suga but they are enjoying too his misery.

"SUGA HYUNG SMILE." Jk said while smirked dangerously he nods smiled brightly while blinked his eyes cutely.

...