༻𝐄𝐘𝐖𝐀༺

>>———-✵———-<<

I bolted up out of my hammock from the craziest dream I've ever had in my life. Eywa had sent me a message. Sky people were coming soon. I didn't know what to do... except stay silent, it had just gotten back to normal here at Awa'atlu. I slid out of my hammock making sure I didn't fall. Luckily I didn't this morning. One of my braided strands of hair had came undone, I think I needed new braids anyways. I undone all of my braides as my hair poofed out, after all it had been in braids the whole time. It took my almost an hour to do them all back up. I weaved my hair like how I would with nets but it's slightly different compared to the flexible nets. Sure my hair may be flexible as well but when it's this poofy it's hard to braid again.

An hour went by and my hair was finally done. I hadn't known my sister was watching me this whole time though. I jumped slightly when I felt her hand land onto my shoulder. She had said I missed only a few strands so I let her plate it. He hands were gentle compared to mine. I like to do things quickly while my sister took her time except from emergencies. And it didn't even take her long! She even put a small accessory into my hair. It was so beautiful I thought to myself. To say thank you I gave her a big hug, she squeezed me back before hearing Lo'ak scream while riding his Ilu. She was always by his side I thought when she ran off. I sat there for a moment thinking about that dream. What was its moral? What does the great mother need?

"Eywa..." I mumbled tracing my hand on the weaved flooring, "oh great mother what do you need. You've gave me a signal now I shall answer it."

I leapt to my feet, I did a quick walf before diving into the water on my Ilu. I needed answers and quick. But on my way I was stopped by my spirit sister. She wanted to spend time together. I couldn't waste time with Eywa rather than my spirit sister but yet again... No! I barely see Payiva I need to spend time with her. I rode over to her as we swam together. I loved her like a true sister. We could spend eternity with each other if we could. We sent multiple hours with each other, saying jokes and telling stories. Oh how I wished I could spend more time with her. Tsireya soon found me as she signaled for me to go up. Hesitantly I swam up on my Ilu gasping for air.

"What's wrong?" I asked curiously.
"Nothings wrong, I'm just going to take the sullies with me to the spirit tree would you like to come?" Tsireya replied.

I noded immediately as I raced Tsireya back to rejoin with the group. Payiva didn't mind, she was getting tired anyways.

It took several minutes to arrive at the spirit tree, "this is the cove of our ancestors, our most sacred place where the spirit tree rests. It's better at eclipse" My sister announced as eclipse fell.

I disconnected my queue from my Ilu as I swam over infront of everyone. I didn't wait for anyone I just dove down finding a leaf to connect to.

 I didn't wait for anyone I just dove down finding a leaf to connect to

I closed my eyes as I entered Eywa's realm...

"Eywa? If your listening I'm here to get answers..." I started, "you've gave me so many signals for a while now, but I don't know what they mean. You have gifted the sully child Kiri and yet it still doesn't add up... but have the Sky people returned?"

Worry rushed through me thinking about it. Had the sky people really returned? Please say no...

"Eywa please! Please say they haven't returned, it has only just gone back to peace! Please.... I beg you" I hurriedly said, I needed the truth from Eywa and that only, "Eywa please answer my calls I just want ans-"

MY EYES WIDENED AND OPENED QUICKLY

What was happening?! The tree it was flashing the brightness was leaving. I looked around... Kiri?? She- she was having a siezure?! I pushed myself up. The spirit tree lost its brightness. I was the last one to arive on the surface of the water. Neteyam had her on his Ilu making sure she was breathing.

"Quick we need to get to the village now!" I exclaimed climbing onto my Ilu turning to face the exit.

Neteyam raced back to the village with all of us following behind. It was such a worrying moment. However when we all got back and Kiri was in her marui hut a faint metal machine arrived. I hissed as it landed its loud noise almost making everyone deaf. If it was sky people machinery I didn't like it. However Neteyam made me stay back well all of the Metkayina actually. My mother immediately requested for my assistance with the healing of Kiri after a while of taking a look at the machine.

The hut was dark and had only shards of light peeking in. When me, my mother and sister entered there was sky people equipment everywhere. I hissed slightly until Neytiri made them all get out. Incenses we're burning as my mother began trying to heal Kiri.

Me and my sister held incenses as my mother did what was needed

Me and my sister held incenses as my mother did what was needed. Everyone was waiting patiently outside for Kiri's awakening. Na'vi words were mumbled between me and my sister as we made a pray to Eywa. My mind was running like a never ending wave of water. Could this be a sign sent from Eywa or just a coincidence? I couldn't think of that too much I needed to focus on Kiri's health. One final blow was made from my mother  before Kiri's eyes opened. I held the incense in my hand as a rush of relief and thankfulness went through my mind clearing all thoughts.

"Thank you my Eywa..." I muttered under my breath.

However to me something didn't add up. It couldn't be that harsh of a sign, could it? Eywa has always sent subtle signals but this wasn't a sign unless.... No I choose to think there are other signs rather than that. A seizure under water would be too harsh.

>>———-✵———-<<