༻𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑༺

>>———-✵———-<<

Excited chirps echoed through the Awa'atlu village, na'vi villagers travleing through the bouncy pathways preparing for another day. Today was no ordinary day for me. Today was the day I trained older na'vi rather than 5-7 year olds. Since I was the eldest I took full responsibility for the knowledge of others. Like my mother I was very spiritual so when it came to stories I was the best. I remember once when two young Metkayina girls came up to me for a story and at the end of it there were more than 5 huddled around me. Immediately, i got ready for the day of training.

"Tsireya wake up," I shook my sister awake, "time with the sullys today right?"

She noded as I heard my mother entering the marui hut. She had came back to grab some herbs for some sick na'vi to eat.

After a few minutes we met up with the sully children.

"First you must learn the ways of the sea, how to swim." I spoke before me and Tsireya went diving into to the water with Aonung and Rotox following. The current of the sea brushed my skin as I embraced the coolness. I swam ahead using techniques. It was vibrant but relaxing under the water. I felt connected to Eywa somehow when I'm in the water. Marine animals swam around us as I took in the corals and the sensational feeling.

Me and my siblings including Rotox swam ahead making sure the sullies were following not far behind

Me and my siblings including Rotox swam ahead making sure the sullies were following not far behind. I waited for my sister to catch up before swimming ahead. But shortly after we came to a halt again. I examined the sullies carefully. I found out that the sullys struggles with breathing which made worry rush through me. I had miss judged them a bit too much.

"What's wrong with them?" Aonung signed under water

"What's wrong with them?" Aonung signed under water. As Rotox replied with another sign "Those guys are bad divers"

I smacked Aonung gently on the shoulder as I signed back to them "Don't be harsh, they are learning"

Just as the two sully boys and the small sister Tuk stuck their heads under the water again we were swimming up to talk to them. It was a graceful rise so no large splashes erupted when we came to the surface.