༻𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐒𝐎 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐓༺

>>----✵----<<

I had just been helping with setting out some traps when I heard some high pitched yelling. I didn't think much of it since I had thought it was just children. So after another two rounds of setting out traps for food I went past the same area where the yelling was so I went to look and to my surprise it wasn't children. It was Lo'ak, Neteyam, Aonung and Aonung's friend group having a full on fight.

"HEY!" I yelled immediately climbing off my Ilu running over to the scene grabbing Aonung's queue hissing at him.

All of Aonung's friends stopped as well as they knew that they were all in trouble now. I hissed again at the two sully boys and then realised Kiri was also here laughing a bit at the idiotic boys. Aonung was about to hiss at Kiri but I tugged at his queue.

"What in Eywa happened here?!" I immediately started snarling at everyone except Kiri, "come on someone speak up before I get my father."

Everyone look worried until Lo'ak spoke up, "Aonung started it by picking on Kiri"

"Your the one who punched me three times first!" Argued back my younger brother as his friend agreed.

I hissed at them both not being pleased, "you two sully boys get back to your hut I'll be over to patch you up in a moment", I let go of Aonung as Jake sully approached.

"Thank you Azula I heard everything I needed from Lo'ak I'll take these two for now" I noded at Jake sully as he and his sons followed him back to their Marui pod. While Kiri thanked me before leaving.

"Right all of you come back to the hut so I can patch you all up" I grabbed Aonung's arm as his friends followed.

Once back at the marui hut I sat Aouning down as his friends joined him. I grabbed some of my mothers already mushed up herb paste used to clean up cuts and some bruises. I made sure it was all neat when I took it.

"What were all of you thinking?! Making fun of another na'vi, it doesn't matter how they act or look like they are still na'vi" I started on Aonung and his friends but quickly shut up as they mumbled between each other.

I applied the soothing paste onto Aonung's cuts and scars. I heard my mother come in displeased.

"I've heard what's happened from Jake sully I'll take over from here Azula, and thank you" my mother started as I noded smiling at her as she gave a gentle smile back before kneeling down where I was to attend to the wounds of Aonung and the others.

I took some spare paste with me to tend to the sullies cuts and scars. I heard Jake just about to dismiss them but I quickly butted in so I could attend to their injuries. "If you don't mind me Jake sully"

He let me while he went and joined his wife again. I sat the two boys down. I did Lo'aks first since he had the most. Some on his tail to but I got him to do that. Once I was done with Lo'ak I moved onto Neteyam.

While applying the paste I mentioned something, "I'm sorry for my brother he's just not so keen on different na'vi I suppose"

Neteyam sighed, he had a resting face when he replied, "it's fine I suppose, I mean we aren't real na'vi"

I finished putting on his paste. Hearing those words made me reply with a response which was true, "you and your siblings may not be true na'vi by blood but your all true na'vi by heart"

I rested my three fingered hand on his chest my thumb being the last to rest down on his beating heart. Once born na'vi always na'vi my mother always said. Neteyam put his hand over mine before realising again. I took my hand off his chest as he smiled before leaving. Once left alone in the sullies marui hut I decided to clean up a bit. I organised some bits that weren't personal and just generally cleaned up.

꧁꧂᯾-

꧁꧂᯾-𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐄𝐊𝐘 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏🤭-᯾꧁꧂

꧁꧂᯾-

I had just found out the youngest son of the sullys- Lo'ak- had gone missing outside of the reef because of my brother! He really hated the sullys for some reason but I never knew why. To me they were normal na'vis just unique. There was a search party going out everyone calling out for him. I myself was worried as I cared for the sullys like family. There were rushes of crowds coming to where Lo'ak had been dropped off. Everyone was shouting "the boy has returned!". My mother saw how tired I was and said I could go get rest. I didn't think twice before I left. Lightly forming under my eyes were only slight black bags. I couldn't wait to go get some rest.

>>----✵----<<