After finals, I was so exhausted, and I just wanted to roll home.

"Ave, sama ka nomi kami sa isang bar sa lacson?"

Napa isip ako if I really want to go kase pagod ako, pero bago pako maka isip nasa grab na kami papuntang lacson. Actually, malapit lang naman sa condo namin pero choosy ako at pagod kay nag grab kami.

My friends welcomed me with a shot and made me sit beside Mandie, my friend from Ateneo. She smiled at me as she put her arms on my shoulders, making me lean on her.

"Buti naka sama ka today?" I rolled my eyes kase nung nakaraan and they went drinking, but I wasn't able to come since meron akong things na tinatapos for finals.

I sat properly and faced her with a wide smile. She knows it's fake, so she laughed and took a sip of her martini.

"I was busy with my final requirements you know finals can't go against it or I'll lose my parents' support for my independency" I took a glass of tonic and sipped it as I looked at my friends inside the VIP lounge they got for us.

She stood up and invited me to go down to dance for a while. We're not going to waste our time drinking and chilling here.

Sumayaw kami ng siguro kalahating oras not straight kase paminsan minsan I'll see a friend from FEU, so we decided to look for a guy we could hook up with first before anything else.

"Oh my friend from Legal Management in ateneo are here come I'll introduce you to them" she grabbed me and pulled to the table she was talking about.

Pag dating namin ay inalok siya ng shot so she took it and asked again for me. The guy happily filled the shot glass and gave it to me.

"Thanks, man" he smiled and introduced everyone to me.

"Hey this is Ria, Laurence, David, Vencer, Venice, and that's Sebastian were from ateneo" They waved their hands and smiled at me but one didn't I guess he's Sebastian.

Bagay ang pangalan masungit!

"Don't worry, he's liked that to all. He's not used to interacting with others." I nodded, and nagpa tianod na naman kay mandie.

We're at the table of aero guys, and I introduced her to my billiard friends and secret ex-flings. How good it is for them to stay with my ka sawa-sawa na ugali!

After meeting a lot of people, we know we go back to our friends, seeing some of them still not wasted after 10 bottles of drinks. What is happening? I thought we were just chilling tonight. God gracious, iba talaga ang chill night ng mga friends ko.

Umupo ako sa tabi ni Steff and start taking shots since matagal kaming nawala ni Mandie. After 5 more bottles, inaaya nako ni Steff umuwi since wala rin naman nakong gana sumayaw pumayag na rin ako sa gusto niya.

When we arrived at our condo, dumeretso na ako sa banyo took a shower since lagkit na lagkit nako with all those things we did with our friends. After taking a shower, I don't know what got into me, but I kept thinking about the Sebastian guys. He's hot; I won't deny that, but there's something that made me so interested in him, and I don't know what it is.

I shook my head and went to make milk in the kitchen maybe it will help me sleep and stop thinking about that guy. After drinking the milk I went to my room and slept like a baby.

It's still six in the morning, so I decided to jog around the area until the sun hurt my skin. I just wore my sports bra as my top and paired it with leggings so I could directly go to the gym for my training.

After jogging and going to the gym, I decided to go home and change before going to Starbucks for my breakfast. I wore an oversized sweatshirt and loose pants with my white slip-on sandals. I didn't make so much effort since I would just buy coffee and snack out.