𝟎 | 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

this chapter is mainly to introduce the main character and the backstory of how she died, and so on. you don't need to read this necessarily to understand the story.

/ᐠ - ˕ -マ Ⳋ

A showgirl. I didn't know dance class would lead me to dancing half naked in front of a full club every weekend. Covered in pearls, feathers, jewels, men begging for me to spare them a glance. It's not what I thought I would end up doing in my life, but there's nothing else I would want to do.

I was sitting by my vanity table, putting on heavy makeup, later on fixing my hair. Once in a blue moon our club would host some rich people, celebrities, politicians. We give them our VIP room and they get a catalog of the girls available, and they can choose whichever ones they want to see. Normally, they choose multiple girls, at least 5...

But tonight, they only chose one, me. The other girls are jealous of me, wishing me luck, saying that maybe I'll score myself a lover-boy who would pay for my rent and expensive lifestyle. And although having the girls jealous of me boosts my ego a ton, I am not excited about this in the slightest. It means I'll have to work so much harder for money they probably won't even give me. It's crazy how stingy rich people are with their money.

Putting on my white robe, I take a deep breath and walk through the doors up on the small stage in front of three men dressed in business suits, two of them black, one of them navy blue. The private room reeks of alcohol and weed, but I don't let my discomfort show.

Music starts to play and I start my show. Teasingly pulling my white silky robe off, I bring the sleeves down and back up, watching their eyes glimmer and their faces turn into a deeper expression of desire. I grab the pole on the stage suggestively with both hands, bending over so they get a good view of my curves under the robe. I watch one of the men adjust his pants, and I smirk.

At the climax of the song I finally throw my silk robe at the couch the dudes are sitting at and reveal the outfit underneath, a line of pearls hugging my waist, and a bra covering as less of my body as possible. Since the song picked up pace my moves are more energetic and I get off the stage. In front of them, I get on my hands and knees and I crawl towards the man in the middle, giving the other two a view of my ass.

"Well, aren't you a pretty little thing." The man looks down at me with a smirk as I put my hands on his knees and spread his legs.

I come up to his face, brushing myself against his dick as I do so and I feel his hands on my thighs. Normally, we have a no-touch policy in the club, but since these are VIP guests I can't really tell them to stop, they gave a ton of money to this club to have this private room. Additionally, I'm alone, which also just doesn't help since I don't have anyone to support me.

I grab a joint out of his mouth and put it in my mine, as I take a deep in the weed, letting it relax me a bit. After that I take the joint and I put it back in his mouth, feeling his hands going up to touch my ass. I turn around and step on the little table in between all three and I start dancing to the rhythm of the music, grabbing one of the drinks from the tray the waiter brought and gulping it all the way down.

As the night goes on I feel myself dissociating, the present moments feel like hazy memories and I lose control over my actions. I drank way too much. Normally I'm not allowed to drink or smoke at all but I didn't know if I would be able to handle 3 men trying to get in my area's for a whole night.

While I make out with the man in the navy blue suit, him holding my throat roughly with one hand and thrusting his hips up to get any kind of traction, I see the man in the middle offer me a drink. I don't remember seeing the waiter come by for some time now but I guess it's because I was busy making out with this guy. How did that happen in the first place?

"A special drink for you, special girl." He smiles mischievously as I let out a small laugh and grab the glass out of his hands.

"You treat me so well, sir." I say seductively, leaning my body over to him while still straddling the man in navy blue, giving him a sweet kiss on the cheek.

I pour the drink into my mouth, letting some spill down my cheeks and then flowing down towards my cleavage, but at the end I gulp down the entire glass. "Good girl." The man I'm straddling says deeply in my ear and bites my neck, I close my eyes for a second.

...

I hear is something tapping the table, I look around me and I'm on my knees looking at the table that has one line of coke on it and a black credit card next to it. I look up at the men, one of them is passed out with a bottle of alcohol in his hand, the other is on the phone screaming at someone and one of them is looking straight at me. "Come on sweetheart, you don't want to make me sad, do you?" He looks at me with an evil smile on his face.

"Huh...?" I blink my eyes a couple times and bring my hand up to my sore throat, there I feel a leather material, a leash. Looking closely at the man's hand, holding a metal chain and he drags it towards me, which makes me get closer to the line of coke on the table.

I close my eyes and put my hands on the desk, lowering my nose towards the line.

...

"Chug, chug, chug!" I swallow the alcohol that burns my throat and coughing I look at my surroundings. I was sitting on the man's lap, he was holding my head up while pouring a glass of alcohol into my mouth.

I feel his cold hands on my bare chest and I look down to see my pearl top has been taken off of me and thrown to the ground close to the stage. I raise my hands and put them above his, grabbing them and trying to pry them away from my body but I seem to have lost all of my strength. The man squeezes my boobs harder and I feel the other put out his cigarette on my upper thigh. I close my eyes and hiss out in pain.

...

I'm pushed backwards by the man in black and my lower back hits the stage. "Ah, fuck..." My head is spinning and I can't see straight, I feel like I'm going to throw up any second now. Where is everybody? Why hasn't anyone checked in with me?

The man comes closer to me and puts his arms on both sides of my body, from his pocket he pulls out a small pink round object. He brings it closer to my face and my eyes focus for a second to see a black cross on the pink pill. "You know what I want you to do." He grins at me holding up the pill.

I put my hand on his chest, a failed effort to push him away since I can't feel my body at all. I feel one of his hands grab my chin forcefully and lift it up. I shake my head no, my heartbeat getting faster every second. What is going to happen to me?

I feel his thumb digging into the corner of my mouth, I don't have the strength to resist so he puts his thumb in my mouth with the pill, pushing it against my throat, which forces me to swallow. I see him smiling as my vision grows blurry once again, and I feel myself collapsing to my knees.

 I see him smiling as my vision grows blurry once again, and I feel myself collapsing to my knees

I did not die and get transported to Hell long ago. At first the thought of an afterlife made me furious, why couldn't I just rest in peace? But after thinking for a while I decided to just consider this a new beginning. A life where I can start anew, try something different, be someone I can be proud of.

My fate brought me at the door of a club, one that looked similar to the one I died in. But instead of applying for a performer role, I said I wanted to just work as a waitress an easy job I have done before that does not bring any risk. Peaceful, I thought.

/ᐠ - ˕ -マ Ⳋ