Prime minister: Does anyone would like ask a question more?.

Herta: I would like to ask a question but it's for Mr Midoriya should I say Izuku 'Kim' Midoriya.

(A/N Funfact: Izuku is Half Korean and Half Japanese as his father was Korean before disappear and proclaim "dead" and His father family name is Kim)

Izuku: I'm listening.

Herta: How did you managed to warp into different dimension despite claimed "Quirkless" ever since you were born?.

Izuku: (shrug) to be honest even I don't know how but I'm glad it happend.

Herta: What is that?.

Izuku: Cause I won't be able meet with all the beauties and friends.

he said that causing all her to blush and smile knowing Izuku is teasing them in a meeting causing someone to fake cough stopping the flirting action.

Herta: (Slight Blush) *Fake cough* I see.

Ren raise her hand causing Izuku turn his attention to her much to herta displeasure.

Ren: What are going to do know after this meeting finish?.

Izuku: well first thing I would like to back tempest handle thing then I would visit sumeru in the next month.

Ren: Why is that if I may ask?.

Izuku: well of course visit my lovely baby girl Nahida and one of my wives Rukkhadevata.

Tenka: (Shocked) You had a child?.

Izuku: Yup.

Himari: But you are not older than 18?.

Izuku: (Chuckled) I forgot to tell all of you I'm older than I look like since I'm more than 3000 years old.

Everyone was dumbfounded hearing his age despite being old but he still maintain young appearance.

The meeting went smoothly and finished without and izuku is strolling around the place suddenly he hear someone calling from a far.

???: Izuku!!!!.

Izuku: this voice? Tuna!?.

He was tackle by a wild tuna to the floor as she hug him tightly like he was the last man on earth.

Kiana: Oh! I miss you so much Izuku I knew their is a way for us to be together again.