Asha is also Sudha Ji's daughter. Who is currently a school student.

Sudha Ji went to her and said, "Asha! what are you doing here go to your room".

Hearing this, Asha started going towards her room. After her father's death. Asha saw the faces of her mother and brother which she had probably never imagined. She was very worried about Nitya. Anyhow, she just wanted Nitya to get out of this. Thinking all this she went to her room.

As soon as Asha left, Sudha Ji took out her phone and started calling someone. When someone from the front answered the phone. Sudha Ji immediately said, "Listen Munna, the deal should be done tomorrow."

Meanwhile, a voice came from ahead, "Yes yes of course, just relax."

"Remember one thing. I will not take one rupee less than ten lakhs.", Sudha Ji said.

Munna said, "Yes of course, don't worry about it."

Hearing this, Sudha Ji hung up the phone and said laughing strangely, "Ohh, finally this problem has been averted, and on top of that I got the money too".

Nitya was listening everything from the kitchen window and when Sudha Ji hung up the phone, she started running into the hall.

Nitya came to Sudha Ji and she said crying, "Maa! please don't do this. I will not go anywhere please."

Saying this, Nitya fell at her feet and started pleading. But her tears were not having any effect on Sudha Ji.

Sudha Ji pushed Nitya with her foot, due to which Nitya fell back and started crying loudly.

Sudha Ji put her hand on her ears and looked towards Vikas and said, "Hey, take her away from here. She has given me a headache."

Meanwhile, Vikas got up from his place and came towards Nitya and dragged her away from there. locked her in the same room again.

On the other hand, Hotel Taj Villa,

In a room in this hotel, A man was sitting on a big chair like a king. He had four-five body guards behind him. And two men standing in front of him, whose condition was worsening due to fear.

He said in his commanding voice, "I have come all the way from Mumbai to hear that you guys made a mistake."

Meanwhile, a man said in fear, "Sorry Boss! please forgive us. We did not know when he ran from here. But- but we are trying our best. Just give us a little time to find him."

Hearing this, He rubbed his gun at his forehead and said, "Time- time- time".

"This is the biggest problem that you people do not have time. And I have no apology for you". He continued.

Saying this, he pointing his gun at both of them and pressing its trigger. Due to which both them became even more scared and started pleading on their knees and begging for their lives.

But their complaining had no effect on him. He looked at both of them and laughed evilly and in one fell swoop shot them with his gun. They piled up there.

And he stood up from his chair and signalled with his eyes to his body guards to settle the dead bodies. On receiving the signal two body guards dragged dead bodies away from there. And he left that room and went to another room.

That man is 'Avayan Singh Rathore', who is a billionaire business man for the world. But very few or only those who work with him know that he is a ruthless underworld king. He does not consider even a person's life as anything before his profits.

Science says that the work of the heart is only to circulate blood in human's body and this fits perfectly with Avayan.

Avayan did not care about anyone's pain or suffering. Nor did he have any compassion for anyone in his heart, or rather he did not have any emotions in his heart.

As soon as Avayan went to his room, a man came running behind him.

He is 'Vipul Khanna' who has been working for Avayan for many years. He is Avayan's assistant and one of his trustable men.

When Vipul came, Avayan looked at him angrily and said, "Khanna! I want him till tomorrow morning at any cost. He has run away with drugs worth Rs. 5 crores, Rs 5 crore. It should not be lost at any cost."

Then he paused for a while stared at Vipul and said further, "If he is not found till morning, then remember that in the morning your dead body will be there in his place."

On hearing this, Vipul widened his eyes and started looking at Avayan, it seemed as if his breath got stuck in his throat.

Still, he bowed his head in fear and said. "That won't happen Boss." , Having said this, Vipul left from there.

Avayan made a fist with his hands and said angrily emphasizing his words, "Why did you think that it would be so easy to betray Avayan Singh Rathore and run away. You Mehra now only your death can free you from me.", Saying this he made a fist again and hit it hard on the table.

✿ ✿

Hello besties, hope you all are doing well.

So, here is the first chapter of my book, please tell me how was it.
Hope you all like it.👀

Note : So as I have already told you that English is not my first language. Hope you remember it. Because I won't bore you by telling this again and again.

Stay blessed and healthy🌷

Next update : 22 January

Thank you 🧡