Chapter 4 - Haunted by the past and present

The Vulture transport landed on the deck, commanding us to clear the pad.

We felt a rumble and a bump as the Bird touched down on the pad. The ramp opened to reveal another somewhat recognizable face—green bodysuit, mask, and all. When she spoke, confirming our suspicions, yep, it's her.

Viper: "Welcome to Valorant protocol." She stood there in a dignified stance, hands held behind her back.

" She stood there in a dignified stance, hands held behind her back

Me: "Doctor Callas" I nodded. Calling her by name seemed to surprise her as she looked up at me confused. "Forgive me, If i'm wrong" I tried to shift my tone.

Viper: "I'm guessing you're like KAY/O, An intruder from another world" (A/N: SHE SAID IT!) She Guessed correctly wow who would've thought. "I hope for certain you would be an asset"

Me: "Another factor to be added to the equation." I replied.

She nods and then proceeds to walk away, well that was weird she didn't even...She stopped and looked behind us and gestured for us to follow.

Phoenix: "Well then boy girls and robots Follow lady" Phoenix follows suit, and we began following them. Jett just facepalms and begins walking with us she mutters something about idiots in korean but...i couldn't quite hear that.

KAY/O and I lagged behind as i want to talk to him about, his AWOL.

Me: "As much as i love you KAY/O much like a father would his son but May i ask what's your aim when travelling here."

KAY/O: "Finding a way to stop the war from happening."

Me: "But this isn't our timeline, and this isn't our world." I countered

KAY/O: "Teleporter problems." He said. "that was my official mission, but the teleporter didn't work as intended"

Me: "I see, There's no point in that now, most of CTAC is dead and buried and the war is at a stalemate now" I told him, sounding devastated and defeated, I looked down watching my own footsteps. "Am i the only one you found in the ruble?"

KAY/O: "Yeah"

I see, Ash didn't make it. at least Reyna didn't make the jump. Viper showed us around the facility, But before she dismissed us she called me in to her lab, which i followed. Viper showed me all of my equipment on the table some were broken but specifically my tempest stim unit, and some of my weapons, but the bracelet looks okay.

Viper: "We were able to recover this from the site, I assume these are yours?"

Me: "Yeah, But i have to repair most of them except the bracer" I picked it up and snapped it unto my wrist. "Fox, status report" Orderer as my eyes briefly glowed green before disappearing back to its normal red color.

Fox: "Welcome back dear, All systems are functioning." she replies. "The stim pack has suffered heavy damage and need repairs." she follows up.

Viper: "An Artificial intelligence Helper, Who made that?" she asked.