[6]

Word Count: 1228

Yejun POV

I cover my mouth as I yawn, and I walk into my classroom, ignoring the daily morning bickering between Iseul and Jungwon. It has become a routine for Iseul to come into our class before school and bother Jungwon until the bell rings, then she would leave for her class.

"Baby!" Iseul whines out.

Jungwon rolls his eyes and keeps his eyes on his phone, not sparing her a single glance.

"I'm talking to you!" She snatches Jungwon's phone.

He glares at her before she continues. "You are coming with me to the party at Aera's place." She demands.

The boy, eyes filled with anger, grabs his phone back and replies flatly, "Hop off my dick."

Iseul stands there stunned, and I try to hold back my laughter, letting a couple giggles slip out. Jungwon hears me and looks up, his eyes lighting up at the sight of me. He then makes his way towards me, and Iseul's eyes follow him over.

"Are you going to the party tonight?" He asks.

I look up at him somewhat surprised that he would come over to talk to me. "At Aera's?"

"No." The raven haired boy pulls out his phone. "It's here. I think a girl named Li Sooyun is hosting." He says, pointing to a familiar address on his phone.

"Ah Sooyun!" I exclaim, remembering her calling me the other day to invite me. "Yeah, I'll be there. She's one of my good friends." I reply, glancing over Jungwon's shoulder to see Iseul fuming at the sight of him talking to a female that isn't her.

"That's great. I'll be there too." He says with a boyish smile on his face, and I smile back.

The bell rings, and Iseul storms out of our classroom. Jungwon and I slightly chuckle at her actions before heading back to our respective seats.

-

I pull up to Sooyun's house, already hearing the music from the outside. I walk in and Sooyun immediately greets me, guiding me to the drinks. I bend down to pick up a small can of soda from the cooler, not feeling like drinking today, and I start looking around for a certain cat-eyed boy. To my luck, or perhaps to my bad luck, I found him. However, my eyes travel to the female in front of him, whose hands were holding his smiling face as she pressed repeated pecks along his neck. My eyes travel down to her waist, where his hands were resting, and I scoff.

'Whatever. That's none of my business anyways' 

I look back up, and he looks up as well. The moment our gazes connect, Jungwon's eyes grow wide and he immediately removed his hands from the girl's waist, trying to get away from her. I raise my eyebrow in amusement before turning on my heel and walking away.

I'm suddenly feel a hand wrap around my wrist, and I am jerked backwards. I turn towards the owner of the hand around my wrist, and I am met with a panting Jungwon, exhausted from pushing through the crowd in order to catch up to me. I raise my eyebrow questioningly at him.

"Hey. I'm really sorry you had to see that. I-" Jungwon frantically begins to spill out until I cut him off.

"Why are you apologizing?" I ask. "That's your business. I should be the one apologizing for seeming like a creep, watching you two kiss up on one another, and interrupting your little fun time." I say half jokingly and half bitterly with a smile. Before he can say anything else, I continue, "Anyways, I'll leave you to it. Your girlfriend is glaring daggers into me."

"She's not-" And before he could finish I was already walking away.

Jungwon POV

The girl in front of me places her hands on my cheeks as she connects her lips to my neck. It feels wrong. I have no idea who this girl is, and whatever she's doing feels utterly disgusting. But it's not like I've never gotten intimate with a stranger before, so why does this feel so wrong?

'Relax Jungwon.' I say to myself. 'You're getting all worked up for nothing. This is normal.' I keep telling myself.

As I was trying to relax, one thing started to make its way into my mind. 

Yejun. Yejun's smile, Yejun's laugh, Yejun's hair, Yejun's eyes, Yejun's everything. I start to imagine Yejun's hands delicately holding my face instead of the girl in front of me, and I start to imagine Yejun's lips pressing soft kisses up and down my neck instead of the girl in front of me. I start to imagine that the girl in front of me is Yejun, and just that thought makes me close my eyes and smile to myself. My hand subconsciously makes its way onto Yejun's waist, and I can feel her smile against my neck. Soon after, I feel a pair of eyes on me. I'm too immersed in Yejun to pay attention to onlookers, but the gaze stays on us for a while. I look up in slight curiosity, and once I see the owner of the gaze, I am immediately snapped out of my fantasy. Yejun, the real Yejun, was standing across the room, watching the random girl place sickening kisses onto my skin.

Realizing the position I was in, I retract my hands from the girl and push her away from me. Yejun raises her eyebrow at me in amusement before turning to walk away.

'Shit, shit, shit.' I start cursing at the crowd that's getting between me and Yejun, pushing through them in a desperate attempt to catch up to the black haired girl.

Her figure is within my reach, and I stretch my hand out to grab onto her wrist. She turns to look at me, and this time her eyebrow raises in question as if asking, 'What?'

I catch my breath before getting ready to frantically spit out a long string of words. "Hey. I'm really sorry you had to see that. I-"

She interrupts me. "Why are you apologizing?"

'Huh?' I'm stunned. 'Why would she ask that? Isn't it obvious th-' I pause on that thought. 'What's obvious? Obvious that what? Why am I apologizing? There's nothing between us, so it shouldn't be a problem that she saw that, right? Right?' I start to question my own thoughts until Yejun continues.

"That's your business. I should be the one apologizing for seeming like a creep, watching you two kiss up on one another, and interrupting your little fun time." She smiles.

'Why is she smiling? Why does she seem so unbothered?' I start asking until I answer my own question. 'Because she has nothing to do with it, Jungwon. That's why.' I convince myself. 'Then why do I feel so guilty?'

She then continues, "Anyways, I'll leave you to it. Your girlfriend is glaring daggers into me."

Almost like a reaction, I start to say, "She's not-" But she's already walking away before I could finish my sentence.

'She's not my girlfriend.'

My heart starts to feel heavier with each step she takes away from me.

'What's wrong with me? Why do I feel so guilty, as if I've done something wrong?' A million questions run through my head, but there is one that seems to stick.

'Choi Yejun, what are you doing to me?'

A/N

Thank you for 100 reads! I hope you all have been enjoying this book so far.

Don't forget to comment and vote on my story! See you in the next chapter!