[1]

Word count: 1411

Yejun POV

Does Han Iseul's mouth ever stop moving? The day she shuts up will be the happiest day of my life. I've learned to tune her out, and I'm currently hyper-focused on the fat pimple that rests between her eyebrows while I'm taking a bite of my lunch. It's definitely a lot more entertaining than whatever she's yapping about.

"Choi Yejun." The witch herself snaps me out of my pimple-watching, quite literally snapping her lanky fingers in my face. "You weren't listening were you. You should really learn to respect your upperclassmen."

I close my eyes, taking a deep sigh in annoyance, "Respect my elders. Will do." I open my eyes to see her slightly glaring at me.

'What a face.'  I think to myself while trying to hold back a chuckle.

Han Iseul is the only senior in our friend group, which is only a grade ahead, yet she thinks she's hot shit. Is she not the one hanging out with a bunch of people younger than her? Hate to break it to you Iseul, but you're really not that cool. I have no problems hanging out with upperclassmen, but it starts to become a problem when they try to act like they have some sort of overwhelming superiority over me.

"Anyways, I was trying to ask if you all would be coming to the party at Soomin's place tonight." Iseul pauses, "I mean it's seniors and their plus-ones only, so I totally understand if none of the seniors invited you all." She bats her eyes innocently as if she didn't just throw an insult at us. "Don't get me wrong, I would've invited one of you, but I already have my plus-one."

"Actually, I think we were all invited." The girl sitting to my right, named Aera, answers.

"Yeah, Soomin invited me, but I don't know if I'll be able to make it." I say with a slight sigh as Iseul looks at me in shock, seeming surprised that I got an invite.

"What?!" I hear a shout from behind me. I turn around to see Soomin walking through the door, and up to our table. "Yejun! You have to be there. I told a bunch of people that you would come." She whines out as she shakes me by my shoulders.

"I said I'm not sure." I say between shakes. "And why should that matter anyways?"

"Don't act like you don't know. Yejun, when you're single, you're like a hot commodity." She stops shaking me and I see Iseul roll her eyes out of the corner of my eye.

"Stop over exaggerating Soomin." I shake my head at her while chuckling.

"Okay, maybe that was an over exaggeration, but I was able to convince three more people to come to the party. You should meet them, they're all great people, and I think you've had a long enough break since your last relationship. But the brunette is off limits, he's mine." Everyone except Iseul laughs at Soomin's declaration.

Our laughing fest is soon interrupted by a high pitched squeal, coming from none other than Iseul.

"Baby!" She quickly gets to her feet to throw herself straight into the arms of her oh-so-loving boyfriend who had just walked through the doors.

Yang Jungwon. I don't know much about him other than through gossip or though Iseul's constant blabbering, nor do I ever interact with him, and that's primarily because Iseul gets extremely jealous if he just slightly breathes in the direction of another female. Their relationship has lately been the talk of the town. Firstly, because Jungwon is a junior, and he's dating a girl that is one year older than him. Secondly, because their relationship has lasted for a little over three months. Jungwon is a chronic-dater. His relationships typically last around two months before he cheats of them, or if he's feeling merciful, he'll just break up with them, then he moves onto the next. Everybody knows about his antics, and I've heard he will sometimes warn his next girlfriend about his unloyal ways, but they all give him a chance anyways. That's why everyone has been invested in their relationship, which has lasted longer than Jungwon's two month limit.