🖤PART 5🖤

Sorry for the very late update... I have a hectic schedule in the workplace... Hope you guys understand my situation... I'll try to update regularly...

BACK TO STORY:

While Jin prepares evening snacks for others.

"Hi Hyung " Kai greeted Jin while entering the kitchen.

"What are doing Hyung? " Kai asked.

"I'm preparing evening snacks for everyone" Jin said placing the tray in the oven to bake the cookies.

"But there are so many snacks Hyung. Don't you think it's too much for 7 people Hyung? " Jungkook asked entering the kitchen.

"Add 5 more people. My special ones are coming here in the evening. It's for all" Jin replied.

"Special ones... Who are they hyung?" Jungkook asked curiously.

"You'll know it in the evening. Wait till then" Jin replied.

"So, how was your day guys? "Jin asked both.

"It was good Hyung " Jungkook replied followed by Kai " It was so tired hyung".

"Oh, my poor baby. Go take a shower and come back. I will prepare your coffee. You too go and freshen up Kookie. Go " Jin said pinching Kai's cheeks and ruffling Jungkook's hair and telling them to go.

"Ok Hyung" both said together and left from there to their rooms to freshen up.

In the meantime, Jin starts to make coffee and milkshakes for others and Jungkook.

When he finished making the drinks Namjoon and Yoongi came to the living room followed by Kai and Jungkook after they freshened up.

Jin served coffee to others took his coffee settled himself near Namjoon on the couch and chatted with the younger from time to time, while Namjoon heard their chart silently. But their chat was disturbed by Yoongi's shouting.

"What happened to you both" By hearing Yoongi's shouting all turn their head to see Yeonjun and Taehyun standing near the door with bruises on their faces.

"What happened guys? Come and sit on the couch. Yoongi can you please grab a first aid kit for me so I can treat their bruises "Jin said to Yoongi took Yeonjun and Taehyun's hands and led them to the couch.

Yoongi goes to his room takes the first aid kit and gives it to Jin and Jin starts to treat their wounds.

"What happened guys? " Jin asked treating their wounds.

"We got into a fight with our seniors hyung, "Yeonjun said hissing because Jin was treating his wound.

"WHAT " It was Namjoon who was silent all this time.

"I sent you guys to school to study not to fight with others. This is what you guys doing in school? Why are you guys this much careless? Don't you guys have any responsibility to study? " Namjoon was shouting at both nonstop and it was cut by Jin.

"Namjoon stop it. Why are you shouting at them without knowing their reason? Did they fight like this before? "Jin asked which had a negative response from Namjoon.

"Then ask the reason for their fight. If their reason is not valid for them to fight then scold them. Now ask them" Jin said with a strict tone.

"Now tell me why did you guys fight? And don't try to lie to me. I have my ways to find the truth" Namjoon said in his calm voice.

FLASHBACK :

After school got finished. Yeonjun and Taehyun decided to play basketball for a few rounds before they came home. When they go to the gym they hear some voices coming from the gym store room. At first, it was some people laughing sound, so they thought someone came to take equipment or a ball to play. When they're about to leave they hear someone crying sound and someone says to leave them alone. So they both decided to see what happening inside before they left. They open the door and see some seniors bullying their classmates, more than that they're touching them inappropriately while they're crying and telling them to leave. Seeing someone in the state Yeonjun and Taehyun decided to save them.

"What are you guys doing? Leave them alone." Yeonjun said entering the room followed by Taehyun.

"Look guys heroes come to save them. Leave before we beat you both" one of the seniors said laughing with others.

Yeonjun and Taehyun look at two boys who are in the senior hold looking at them with teary eyes pleading with them to save them.

"No we're not going from here without them" Taehyung said without breaking eye contact with one followed by Yeonjun saying "Leave them alone"

"What if we don't leave them? What will you do?" One of the boys said taking closer steps to both.

"So you guys choose this way. Come quickly, we don't have time to waste. We need to go home early" Yeonjun said ready to attack them.

With that Yeonjun and Taehyun start to fight with others. When Yeonjun fights with others Taehyun takes a chance and kicks the boys who are holding their classmates making them lose their hands on the younger's.

"Leave from there" Taehyun said helping them to stand.

The younger left the room and ran from there without looking back.

After making sure their classmates left from there Yeonjun and Taehyun stopped the fight and escaped from them and took their car and left to home.

FLASHBACK ENDS

After they explained what happened the room was filled with silence.

"See. I told you they have reason to fight. They fight with their seniors to save two innocent souls from harassment. But what you did, you scold them. Now say sorry to them. "Jin said to Namjoon breaking the silence.

"It's okay Hyung. No need to say sorry to us" both Yeonjun and Taehyun said together.

"No. He needs to say sorry to you guys and accept his mistake. Namjoon if you don't accept your mistake now then how will you make them accept their mistake when they do something wrong? You need to set an example for them so they'll follow you. So say sorry now." Jin said in a strict tone.

Namjoon thought whatever Jin said was correct. So he decided to apologise to the younger.

"Sorry guys. I should have heard your reason for the fight before I scolded you both. I'm sorry. I will hear your reason first next time." Namjoon apologised to Yeonjun and Taehyun while scratching his neck slightly in awkwardness because he never apologised before.

"Now you both sit down. I will ask the maid to bring your drinks. " Jin said called a maid and told them to bring drinks.

After the maid gets their drinks. Yeonjun and Taehyun start to drink their coffee sitting on either side of Jin.

"Hyung you said someone special going to come here. Why have they not come yet?"Kai asked Jin.

"OMG. I forgot about them. Let me call them. "Jin said taking his mobile to call them but it was cut off by" master Jin your friend came here" a maid said opening to door for others.

TO BE CONTINUED...

--------------------------------------------------------------

SPOILER:

"I HATE YOU"

"Please... I LOVE YOU "

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys like the story...
Love you guys...
Don't forget to love yourself...

Words:1189