Wonderland

Travis POV

I was excited, I was going to watch Taylor's show. She is in Kansas and I have the day off, what better than to watch her show. I decided to wear a white t-shirt with a picture of Taylor on the front, that looks like she is in her 1989 era which is my favorite album. And I was wearing beige jeans that look like cargo pants and a hat with a weird print on it. When I was done getting ready, I picked up the friendship bracelets I made and I made one for her with my number on it.

I made my way to Arrowhead Stadium to watch her perform and hopefully be able to meet her and giver the friendship bracelet I made for her and hopefully be more than just friends. While I was about to enter I stopped and talked to some girls and they asked for tickets, wishing I had extra to give to them. Her fans are so supportive of her and not only did she sell out the whole stadium but she also has fans outside the studio who wouldn't get tickets, and some fans are even streaming it live, it's amazing how determined they are to her. Am pretty sure they call themselves swifties and are adorable, apparently they made it all on their own.

I entered the stadium where I met with some friends. I was having the time of my life hanging out with some friends and watching Taylor perform better than that. It was time for the surprise songs I got lass kiss and Dorothea. Am more of a 1989 man myself, but still enjoy the songs. The show was almost over and I was kind of sad that the show was over, she was singing the last song Karma.

Taylors POV

Today is the second night of the Eras tour in Kansas City. I'm really excited but kinda just want to go home and cry. It's been hard lately with me and Joe breaking, you could lay he was losing me. Sometimes I really wish I could be a teenager so I can cry in my room and eat ice cream instead of touring. Also I love it, it has been my dream since I was a little kid and I have nothing to complain about. I think I'm going to cry if I sing lover. That was about Joe and I miss the memories, but not the person.

I think I need to play last kiss, it will help me finally get over the dumb boy I onced called baby, Joe. I just can't think that maybe I should go back, what if i never find someone again. Hey Taylor how are you, says Tree. I'm fine Tree don't worry about it, I say while facking a smile. You go on in 5 minutes you should get heading down, Tree says. Ok bye Tree, I say while hugging her.

Ok it's time for the first album Lover, I can do it. Don't let them see how hurt you are, they don't know you guys have broken up and I hope i can get back together. Even though he cheated on me, I probably won't meet anybody else, I'm old now, who would like me. It's almost time for the surprised songs. I'm really excited. It's the last song and I'm kinda sad because this crowd is amazing.

As soon as I got off the stage, Tree came up to me and showed me a picture of this dude named Travis Kelce. Tree said he wanted to talk to me and he was single. I have to admit he is really cute. I think I would like to get to know him, he seems really nice. He plays for the Kansas City Chiefs. He is also a tight end and he is really tall, which is a benefit which means i can wear heels, Joe never let me because i would be taller than him in them.

The Meeting

"Hello, are you Travis Kelce, if so I need you to come with me right now", Tree says.

"Sure, but why" said Travis

"Well, I can't answer the questions right now", Tree says while trying to grab his arm

"Wait, but why can't you answer the question" said Travis

"Because I have a important person for you to talk to" Tree says annoyed

"How important is this person that you can't tell" said Travis with a questionable tone.

"I can't tell you unless you promise not to ask anymore questions"Tree says and turns to face him