Chapter 1: prologue

Narrator's POV

Somewhere in New York City, the Krang invasion has started at the year of 2044. Everything was destroyed, and everything is full of darkness, the entire forest was dark with pink oozing tentacles stretching above the treetops. This apocalyptic future that had once been New York is nothing but an empty lifeless void with dark swirling creatures roaming the ground and passing through each statue of a person with their head bowed and cupped. They weren't any buildings, which had collapsed in ruin, grass were never grown, and there are no animals that roam freely in the forest. Even so, the ocean dried up completely, leaving only a long, vast desert of sand, dead coral, and bodies of skeletons that were once sea creatures. All that was left decayed corpses and skeletons scattered and covered with strange pink, slimy growth.

The fog filled up the silent red sky as the sounds of footsteps drew near. A stranger ran through the strange growth, panting heavily as he looked around, alongside him was his partner, a young wolf/mutant demon hybrid girl with green fur, a red and dark gray striped beanie, red and white vester colorblock jacket, dark gray-ish blue jeans, black and maroon boots, red crystal necklace, and short black to dark red fade ends haired with one red streak on her front hair. She had a face mask covering her face while she looks around, making sure no one is following them. She sighs in relief and continues to run with his partner, The stranger lifted up his communicator.

Stranger: "Base! Come in!"

There was no response. He looked around until he and the canine mutant hybrid fell into a pit. They're fine, but only for a few scratches. The wolf/mutant girl senses something watching and an eye opened from the tentacles

Wolf/Mutant girl: "Oh shit. We got to go!"

She got up on her feet and she helped her human friend up. They continued running as the unseen force continued chasing them.

Stranger: "Base, we've been compromised!"

The hybrid turned to see a pack of monstrous dogs chasing them. The stranger used a grappling hook and got him to the other side of the cliff while jumped to the cliff behind him. The stranger and the hybrid got back up to their feet as the creatures howled in the night. He turned to see a red light glaring at them in the far distance, following their every move. It has been chasing them for quite a long time, believing that they are the victims who will be consumed by the darkness. They need to continue on. The stranger grabbed his handmade hockey stick chainsaw while the wolf/mutant hybrid pulled out her sword katana and they began to run from the source and to the base.

From the ruined states of New York, underneath the Statue of Liberty, people from the resistance worked hard and true as creatures big and small work alongside. Only at least 40 percent of all the human population had been consumed or died and now they have retreated underground to be safe, now working hard to make weapons, find food, and survive the apocalypse. A green muscular mutant with a metal right arm and blue scarf walked to the crowd. He begin to head to the table where other mutants are waiting for them.

Future Leo: "Everyone, quiet!"

Then everyone payed their attention to the blue mutant.

Future Leo: "Do I need to remind you this is our last hope to win this war?! I know you've been working hard and you're tired and I know I promise you a song, but the reality is, we're trying to save the world. You know what? Okay, I'll do one song. And a 1, and a 2-"

Stranger/Wolf girl: "MASTER LEONARDO!!!/DAD!!!"

Leonardo stopped when he heard a shout from the entrance, a sound of urgent horror and dismay. He pushed through the crowd out of breath as his partner was panting heavily from all the running. The stranger took off his hockey mask to reveal himself as a young man around the same age as the wolf girl but a few months younger than her.