Me and Reign spent the last three days locked in the house alone, talking, cooking, it all felt oddly different. You wouldn't believe the man I spent the last seventy two hours getting to know. For a moment it felt like a fairytale, the one you dreamt about.

Two nights ago..

"What are you thinking about?"

I knew he was awake, he felt my sights burning into the side of his face.

"How did we get here Reign?" I softly spoke, raising the plush blanket to cover my chest area. He turned over to me tracing the features of my face.

"Did you think I will never find you?" My heart instantly fell, I was afraid all over again. I just kept my sights locked on him.

"I care too much there is no place you can run or hide, no one can keep me away from you. Once I show an ounce of compassion I will forever refuse to let you leave." His hands massaging into my side as he gently spoke those eyes while looking into my eyes.

     I nervously gulped down my anxiety wanting to change the subject, "T-tell me about your childhood."

• • •

     Often times I can escape my unwanted emotions, even when it itches at me causing my palms to sweat or I'm caught between a gust of freezing wind. Never in a million years did I picture myself in the embrace of a feared man, and casually walking past the world's finest criminals. I noticed how a numb feeling would take over me when I'm in the midst of these strange people.

     Strangers talking quietly amongst themselves, a stunning woman graciously playing the harp with her eyes almost shut in the center of the wide crowd.

My attention was lifted off her, Reign helped me into a seat in a closed off section, he remained standing beside me with the guards facing the crowd. Glancing off to the side he used two fingers to call someone over, three men singly brought over a fairly large bottles of champagne.

     Reign reached down to my ear, "Would you like a drink beautiful?"

     "I-I'll take what you'll have." I shook as he smirked in response before laying a lingering kiss on my cheek. Reign took a bottle dismissing them, before easily opening the bottle himself.

     I noticed his bicep would flex through his suit when he twists the cork. Those tattooed hands with veins and cold silver rings will forever connect to my throbbing core. He poured us a glass then sat beside me.

"Did I ever get to tell you how stunning you look tonight baby, I'm toasting to you." We took a sip and I still felt those bold cold eyes on me. If I didn't know anything else about him, I know he had a way with words. I knew my nipples were painfully hard, it ached against the soft material.

Reign sensed my sexually urges, pulling me closer towards him, laying sweet kisses in my neck making me lean in for more.

"R-Reign the people here may see us." He raised his head from my neck.

"Let them, we will drink this champagne act like we give a fuck about these people here then go home, so I can suck the sweet juices out that pretty pussy of yours da?" I looked him in the eye, receiving all seriousness and not to fuck around.

The tattoos on his neck stood out more, his sharp jaw stood out more, he clenched down thinking about my arousal. I couldn't speak, his eyes told me every word. The grip he had on me is a sin. I was inevitably locked under his gaze, from this point on I was here to stay, whether I wanted to or not.

I moved closer till his kissable lips closely touched mine, "So drink up." I murmured tapping my glass against his before raising mine to sip. He chuckled showing me those pearly whites.

      For a second a thought of I'm signing my life away portrayed to me, like I'm beginning to accept this life with him. Maybe I am, I don't know but what I do know is I want to survive even when I'm on the verge of death or becoming an emotional wreck.

     Terrible things happened to me and the people around me, unfortunately I'm not strong enough to remind myself of those events while telling myself everything will be okay. It will never be okay but for my sake I have to look forward even when I cry, I'm strong enough for just that.

 Thoughts?

Thoughts?