chapter 6

An hour into science-

"Ok so all you have to do is write the labels of the carbon cycle in the blanks"I instructed Drew

"Uhh which one is the carbon cycle again". 

𝙰𝚜 𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚢 𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚋𝚘𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚍. 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚐𝚞𝚢 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚊𝚜 𝚍𝚞𝚖𝚋 𝚊𝚜 𝚊 𝚛𝚘𝚌𝚔..

"Ugh you have asked that 5 times already!! what is it that you don't get?"

"Calm down I'm sorry. my brain doesn't function without taking breaks"

"ok fine what do you want to do." I said with an exhausted voice.

"How about we go for a little walk outside."

"Hell no". you're probably going to abandon me in some alley way."

"Do you honestly think I'm that mean?"

"After what you did to Jamie  I don't know what to believe". i said with my arms crossed and rolling my eyes.

"Don't tell me you're pissed about it. it was a JOKE. David dared me too.

𝙳𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚍 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚠'𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚎𝚜𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚛𝚜. 𝙳𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚍 𝚒𝚜 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚒𝚖𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚢𝚎𝚝 𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚞𝚕𝚕𝚜 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚠. 𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚠 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚒 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝙳𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚍 𝚜𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚜 𝚞𝚙 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚔. 𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕 𝚌𝚛𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚘𝚛𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚍𝚞𝚖𝚙𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚢 𝙳𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚍 𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚑𝚒𝚖 𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕, 𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚎.

"well it wasn't a joke to Jamie? he was eating in the washrooms for a whole week because he was scared of you and david.

"oh well sucks to be him. he should've said something i would've stopped"

"Yeah well he couldn't"

he ran to the coat hanger, grabbed his coat and beanie and said "are you coming or not??"

then i had 2 seconds to decide whether i go out with this reckless boy w no limits or stay here and fail science.

he said it again Are you coming?? Helloo!

i snapped back and said yes.

i grabbed my coat and and scarf and just like that we were out the door...

ರ ❁𓂅 𓄼ꕤ༘ರ ❁𓂅 𓄼ꕤ༘ ರ ❁𓂅 𓄼ꕤ༘ ರ ❁𓂅 𓄼ꕤ༘ ರ ❁𓂅 𓄼ꕤ༘ ರ ❁𓂅 𓄼ꕤ༘ ರ ❁𓂅 𓄼ꕤ༘ ರ ❁𓂅 𓄼ꕤ༘ ರ ❁𓂅 𓄼ꕤ༘ ರ ❁𓂅 𓄼ꕤ༘ ರ ❁𓂅 𓄼ꕤ༘ ರ ❁𓂅 𓄼ꕤ༘ ರ ❁𓂅 𓄼ꕤ༘ ರ ❁𓂅 𓄼ꕤ༘ ರ ❁𓂅 𓄼ꕤ༘ ರ ❁𓂅 𓄼ꕤ༘ ರ ❁𓂅 𓄼ꕤ༘ ರ ❁