Chapter 2⋆ ˚ 𖥧 ִֶ ✹

Its the first day back.

Destination-- science class 2nd period.

Mr Cadwell goes on about a project.

"This project will be about the greenhouse effect. your goal is to make a presentation about how carbon in the atmosphere effects the greenhouse effect. you will work with partners, i have already assigned everyone to a partner. Marie Ellarson and Jane Mcpierson. Flora Adeline and Mani...

I clenched my chair so hard feeling so scared of who i would be partnered with as i waited to hear my name and then suddenly i heard it..

FELICIA KEYS AND DREW LANE.

I thought to myself OH MY GOD THIS CANNOT BE REAL. DREW LANE!! of all people. i could've sobbed all over my desk but i had to suck it up and be cool.

"ok so we have 15 minutes left till the period is over so you can brainstorm some ideas for your project with your partner." Mr Cadwell said.

I went over to Drews desk i could feel my fingers shaking and my heart skipping i was madly afraid of this man and super annoyed at his voice. he had gotten suspended at least 3 times before the only reason why he hasn't been Expelled yet is because his dad owns 3 big hotel chains and has a lot of connections that could get the school shut down in one tweet.

i grabbed a chair and sat opposite him

"so any ideas?" i asked.

"i have an idea. why don't u shut up and do the work alicia". Drew replied.

So Rude like who those this son of a b!4ch think he is.

"first of all my name is Felicia. you either get it right or don't say it all. Secondly ive heard a bunch of stuff about you and if you think your gonna pull another Jamie Louis on me u better get ur overly ass ego fixed. 

"ok! ok! dang calm down alice gosh its not that deep". he said.

I wanted to shove my ruler down his throat and say calm down its not that deep.

"whatever, so i was thinking we make a model showing the carbon cycle". i said to drew

"you must be really smart if you think i know what a carbon cycle is". Said Drew.

" How do you not know what the carbon cycle is?? we learnt all about it last term!".

"well i was gone half the term on my lovely vacation in Fiji so i wouldn't know. How about u come by my mansion and catch me up".

"ugh ok fine i'll be there tomorrow  at 5" i replied

"ok *sucks teeth* it's a date" he said while taking his backpack and leaving his desk.

oh what a guy i said to myself.

--------

WRITERS NOTES: i just realized i forgot reference photos so you can imagine felicia and drew looking like this.

                                                                                       DREW!!!!!

                                                                                 FELICIA!!