Apologies

Maybe she was too harsh. Maybe she shouldn't have been so extreme with her. It seems that perhaps she should finally let go and allow herself to breathe. But how could she ever let go of the man, who practically saved her from the grip of her own mother. The countess thought for a moment before trying to talk with Claudia on the dinner table.
"How is your head, my darling?"her voice was sweet, trying to pull some assurance. The blonde lifted her head. Meeting the waiting face of her lover melted her heart. Claudia knew that it's been two years, and she knew painfully well that feeling of losing the one you've loved the most. Claudia herself left deep clawmarks when her mother died, closing herself into a deep shell. She let out a light smile.
"I'm fine now."
Belladona's lips curved into a light smile. As if a stone fell from her heart.
"Claudia."
The girl lifted he head. The older took her hand, stroking lightly the smooth skin. 
"I want to apologise for my behaviour earlier."
"Bella...."
"I was not in the right place to treat you like this. You're my guest, but above all you're..."she stopped for a second. The pleading blue eyes and waiting face made her lose her breath.
"You're my love."she confessed. "And if you want to know anything about the house or my previous life, you can ask me."
An opportunity to bite on the throat and never let go. Who wouldn't catch it and devour it, especially if you haven't seen much and desire to gain more.
"I'm sorry. I should have asked you. After all, it's my first time here, and I still get lost sometimes. But..."
"But what?"The countess tilted her head.
Claudia wanted to ask her. It was gnawing on her.
"Nothing. It got out of my mind."
Belladona smiled in assurance, continuing on her meal.

                               ...........
Claudia slowly pushed away her lover's night robe down her shoulders. How could she ever stay angry at her. Not when she has been kissing her like this. Brown silk hair was laying on her shoulder, hiding underneath the a hot flesh. The blonde has cornered the older against the wall, kissing her neck. Belladona panted quietly when Claudia lightly bit the burning skin.
"I want to sleep with you tonight."whispered the younger, hands crawling over her waist.
"Are you sure? Do you feel lightheaded?"chuckled Belladona. She saw how the blonde pouted. She reminded her of one her previous lovers.
"Not at all."
"Then get on the bed."ordered the brunette, ready to see how pretty she is moaning her name.
"No."
Now that was new.
"No?"
"No. I want to fuck you tonight."
Belladona blinked a few times, processing the said. Her mind ran through all the things she might do to her.
"Alright then. I'll guide you."
Claudia's eyes widened. She never expected for her to agree so fast. Now her hands began shaking from excitement and her mouth watered upon seeing how the brunette lounged on the bed like a Persian cat.
"So, how do you want me?"
"What?"
"How do you want to fuck me?"
Claudia breathed in for a moment. Bella saw how her face was turning red.
"I want to use my tongue."
"Bold move."
The countess beckoned the blonde, kissing her to the fullest, hand on her neck. She felt her own face burning. A moan escaped from her lips when being pushed down, hands allowing to roam to her breasts and squeeze. Claudia was assure of herself. Her body pressed against hers, legs intertwined. Her lips trailed over her body, while hands helped get off her nightgown. Claudia's breath was caught in her lungs. She won't ever get tired of seeing how gorgeous Bella's body is. Feeling the skin spreading underneath her fingers and lips. She thought how many times before her Octavius had cherished this body.
Belladona was panting slowly, observing her lover's work.
"I want you to begin slow. Very slow."purred the countess. Claudia's tongue slowly began working its way through her cunt, exploring every centimetre. Burning. Salty. Jolts ran through the countess's body. It's been too long since someone has put their tongue inside her. Just as she loved it. Slow, spreading over her.
"If you're feeling brave, you can use your fingers too."moaned Bella, Claudia's mind tearing apart. Her hands were drawing circles around her thighs, her ears ringing with the brunette's moans. At some point the older twitched when the blonde passed her clit. Good. She was good. Even too good.
"Claudia."moaned the woman. Her fingers slowly wrapped around the blonde's hair, allowing herself to push a little bit. Claudia moaned from the sudden act, causing her lover to buck her hips.
"Fuck, this feels good. Keep going."groaned Bella, closing her eyes. The image of her husband loving her tried to emerge in her mind. She opened her eyes push away his image. It's Claudia's time and Claudia's time only. Her stomach coiled when the heath began building up.
"Keep going. Keep going."groaned Bella, arching her head back. The blonde already felt her neck aching, but the desire has overcame her. Her tongue swiftly licked through her clit. This was the end point. Belladona came hard in her mouth, pushing the blonde's head down with almost barbaric force. She froze in place until the ecstatic wave let go of her, slamming her body down.
"Did you like it?"Claudia rose from her place, fingertips caressing the hot thighs. Belladona rose on her elbows.
"It was like nothing else."breathed out the brunette.
Claudia crawled to her, kissing her lazily.
"Maybe I should satisfy you more then."the blonde bit her lower lip, eyes falling on her lips.
"If that's what your heart desires then maybe I should let you."Belladona said, before wrapping her hands around her waist.