62. - Meeting of 24.

Start from the beginning

Hadnik replied, crossing his arms. Everyone went silent again, as all Demon Lords and the High Grades began to overthink some things inside their heads.

The silence dragged on for a bit, before being broken by one of the Demon Lords - one that resembled the appearance of a goat, only in a more skeletal sense.

[Lyveo {3rd Demon Lord}] "Very well. I think that you could use some more hands in investigating that situation, so I suggest that we sent one of our Horsemen of Apocalypse to help with the investigation."

Upon hearing the suggestion, all the High Grades and the other Demon Lords turned a bit surprised -  even Krason and Lyvan reacted a bit to this suggestion.

This reaction, was expectable.
The 'Horsemen of Apocalypse' were 7 Individuals, Demon and Non-Demon, that held as much power as the Heavenly Knights, only they were on the demonic side.

Hadnik smashed his fist onto the table.

[Hadnik] "Are you insane?! We may be at a truce, but the Heavenly Knights and Horsemen of Apocalypse are practically born enemies! It'll be a catastrophe if you send one to help!"

[Kolpa {6th Demon Lord}] "He has a point Lyveo. I respect you as a fellow Demon Lord, however sending a practical native enemy of the Heavenly Knights doesn't seem like a good idea."

Kolpa stated, turning her head towards Lyveo.

[Herz {5th Demon Lord}] "Indeed... It could bring some inconveniences and even potentially chaos."

As the discussion began to sort of get out of control, with the 11 Demon Lords both supporting and being against Lyveons idea, alongside with the High Grades splitting up into those that agreed and those that disagreed, Krason and Lyvan let out a collective sigh.

Then, both of the leaders hit their right arms onto their 'throne' armrests, before their eyes lit up.

[Both (Krason & Lyvan)] "Silence."

They both stated, their voices echoing through the banquet hall.
Upon them speaking, all the other Demon Lords and High Grades went completely silent, before all sitting back down.

[Krason] "Once again, you all act like some kind of children."

[Lyvan] "Indeed, it is unacceptable that the Demon Lords and the High Grades act this way over such a simple manner."

Lyvan added to Krasons comment, as the other Demon Lords and High Grades remained silent, almost like they felt a bit ashamed of acting like the way they did infront of the rulers of their factions.

Krason then sighed heavily, looking towards The High Grades.

[Krason] "While I appreciate your concern, I believe that Lyveos suggestion is fair and good. However, onto which of the Horsemen they'll send, is up to them."

He stated, making Lyveo smug a bit.

[Lyveo] "I am undeserving of recognition from the King of the Holy Night Order."

Lyveo stated.

[Lyvan] "I agree with Krason, I believe that it's a good idea, after all, we Demon kind and The non-Demon kind are all in the same boat."