𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓭𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

The group were now at the beach again, near the forest

The group were now at the beach again, near the forest. Finnick was leaning against a tree trunk, his arm wrapped around Athena's waist tightly. Her head was on his shoulder, she knew that this is going to be a long night.

"So besides Brutus and Enobaria, who's left?"Katniss asked the group.

"Maybe chaff." Peeta said,"Just those three"

"They know they're outnumbered. I doubt they'll attack again."Finnick stated and Athena nodded in agreement. "We're safe here on the beach."

"So what do we do? We hunt 'em down?"Johanna asked, just wanting that these bloody games to end.

Nobody got to answer the question, as a girls scream interrupted them. The group turned to look at the forest. "Katniss help me!" The voice rang through the arena.

Katniss eyes go wide,"Prim!"She yelled and shot up to her feet."Prim! Prim!"

Katniss ran into the forest again. The others were quick to react and shot up to their feet too.
But they were not as fast as Finnick, who followed the girl.

"Katniss! Katniss, wait!"Finnick yelled after her.

Finnick started to run faster after the girl on fire.
He was sure that Athena will be hopefully alright with the others. But now, he had to keep the mockingjay safe.

Katniss stopped looking around her area wide eyed. "Katniss!"

Katniss turned around to see Finnick in front of her."you okay?"The boy asked.

"Finnick!" A really familiar woman screams. Finnick freezes and the horrible sound, his face full of fear.

"Finnick."Katniss called but Finnick didn't listen and started to ran in the direction were he heard her voice."No! It's not her"

"Attie!"Finnick yelled full with fear, running further into the forest. Why did he leave her behind? He shouldn't leave her behind made. He had never heard her scream so full with pain. "Attie! Attie!"

Katniss stopped the boy, hoping to stop him from running further into the forest.
"Finnick! It's not her." The brunette explained grabbing Finnick's shoulder,"It's just a jabberjay. It's not her."

"Well, how do you think they got that sound?"Finnick asked, still worried that something terrible had happened to Athena while he wasn't with her. "Jabberjays copy."

This time a male voice called katniss' name, which she recognized as gale. While an other female voice screamed for Finnick, Annie, he thinks of her like a sister. The jabberjays swarm the two, swooping down and taunting them with the haunting screams of their loved ones.

They ran away in the direction they came from, the jabberjays following after them.
Finnick tried his best to block the painful screams of Athena as best as he could.