𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓮𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽

Today was the day of the last interview

Athena wasn't happy if this day, this only means that the games will start tomorrow and that she will have to act out a scene.

All of the tributes are doing that. All of them will do everything to stop the games. Cause in one thing they are all on the same side, nobody wanted to go into the games again. The district one and two victors too, even if they maybe had fun in the games.

Athena was again in the stylist room.
Ophelia was making her hair and make up and Hazel was getting the accessories and stuff. She was too making Athena's nails.

Ophelia and Hazel had decided to make Athena wear this time as more elegant. Something you would wear in a dinner party. But it was still an outfit that matched good. And so Athena get to wear Finnick's necklace.

She wore a dark red dress with matching shoes.
Her earrings are gold with red jewelry, her bracelet was the same. Athena loved her hair clip, there were three that were in her hair.
And at last, she wore a glossy red lipstick and dramatic red eyeshadow and eyeliner.

The dress was this time more descent, but Athena loved the dress. Hazel let out a sob and Athena turned around.

"Hazel, is everything okay?"The brunette called out softly.

"Yeah, yeah, I just don't want you to go into the games again."Hazel admitted and Athena gave the older woman a little smile.

Athena hugged her,"Hazel, everything will end fine, okay?"

"Okay, now go before you be late." Hazel chuckled and Athena turned her heel, making her way out.

🤍𓆩♡𓆪☁️

🤍𓆩♡𓆪☁️

Athena had meet up with Finnick and in the end they go to the interview room together.

Finnick looked at the younger girl up and down, and saw the necklace he gave her. He grins and put his arm around athena.

"You look beautiful, as always,my love" he whispered in Athena's ear.