𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓸𝓾𝓻

In district twelve, were reaped Katniss everdeen, such a surprise, and peeta mellark

In district twelve, were reaped Katniss everdeen, such a surprise, and peeta mellark. Or better saying peeta volunteered for Haymitch.

"This year, you're dealing with all experienced killers."Haymitch told them. It was right, if Athena wanted she could kill them in the first second, and she is not the only one.

"All right, what does that mean for us?"Peeta asked, glancing at katniss before looking back at Haymitch.

"That means you're gonna have to have some allies."Haymitch said, hoping Katniss would agree, what wasn't so. Haymitch knew, peeta would have no problem with it, but he wasn't the problem, Katniss was it. She don't trust the most of the people, but Haymitch didn't search for trust.

"Okay..I think that if-" Peeta began but Haymitch interrupted him.

"Whoop. You're not the problem."

Haymitch pointed a finger above katniss, hinting the fact that she would be a more problem than Peeta.

"No"Katniss said shaking her head.

Katniss didn't want allies and didn't need them. At least that's what she thinks. But this time it's different. District one and two, don't care about how helpless anyone is, they just want to win.

"Look you're starting at a disadvantage. Most of these people have been friends for years." Haymitch explained, sitting down at the table where the two winner of next year were sitting.

Haymitch wasn't wrong, he was definitely right.
Most of them will have allies, and that means that Katniss and peeta's chance to live is going to slow down.

"That's just puts us higher on their kill list."Katniss responded.

"Do it your own way, but I know these people.
You go it alone, their first move is gonna be to hunt you down. Both of you." Haymitch warned them. Haymitch thought that maybe Katniss would gave in to protect peeta.

" Katniss come on. "Peeta tried it this time.

"How could any of us even trust each other?"Katniss questioned, still not quite sure if it is a good idea.

"It's not about trust, it's about staying alive."

After the dinner, Haymitch decided it would be good to show katniss and peeta the reaping tape.

Haymitch turned the Tv, while the other two were sitting on the couch.

A man and a woman who were holding hands, smiling showed up at the screen.
"Cashmere and gloss."Haymitch stated,
" brother and sister, district one. They win back-to-back games. Capitol favorites, lots of sponsors, they would be lethal."

District one and two were both be lethal.
Both districts trained and trained since they were kids, and many of the victors actually volunteered.

Haymitch changes the screen showing the district two tributes."and the other half of the career pack, Brutus and Enobaria."