𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓮

Athena woke up, her head still on Finnick's chest

Athena woke up, her head still on Finnick's chest. Then this one thing came in her mind.today are the games.

Athena tried to calm down, hoping that Finnick wouldn't wake up because of her quick heartbeat.
She started listening to his heartbeat what calmed her down and the thoughts of the games washed away.

After five minutes Finnick woke up too, but didn't wanted to stand up. Athena was trying to convince him to finally stand up. They laid there over twenty minutes since they were awake, not that Athena was complaining.

"Finn, we have to stand up."

"I don't wanna"Finnick winced like a child and Athena let out a chuckle.

"Come on, big baby."Athena tried to stand up, but failed because Finnick pulled her back down.

"Just five more minutes."

"You had said that twenty minutes ago."

After ten more minutes Athena had managed to stand up, followed by Finnick.

She then made her way into her apartment, knowing that she have to get ready.

"Athena."She heard someone say behind her and turned around.

"Ophelia"

"Where were you? Okay, you don't have to answer that. Let me guess, you were with Finnick?"

Athena's eyes widened and Ophelia laughed at her reaction.

"It's obvious, now come on, we have to go in two hours."

Athena sighed before nodding, going into her room.

🤍𓆩♡𓆪☁️

Athena was in a little room, Ophelia by her side.
Athena had the golden bracelet around her wrist, hoping that everything will work. She has to protect the mockenjay and she has it easier as the other half of the victors.

Ophelia put her hands on the shoulders of Athena. Ophelia send the brunette a sad smile, Athena returned it without hesitation.

Athena hugged Ophelia and it cleared more than a single word. Ophelia heard the younger girl sob into her shoulder. Ophelia didn't hesitate and hugged Athena tighter.

"I will miss you."

A tear rolled down Ophelia's cheek but she quickly wiped it away. "Don't forget, this isn't a goodbye, It's a I see you later."

Athena let out a shaking chuckle.

"Yeah, I know."

The hug had last five minutes more where the girls sobbed in the others shoulders. A voice rings thought the room, saying that they should prepare for launch. One last year rolled down Athena's cheeks and Ophelia wiped it away.