Chapter 8: Yorktown Love

Yorktown-Class Dorm, Azur Lane

It was about couple of days since Gettysburg is grounded for causing problems with KMS Nijmegen, but of course he also been punish of damaging the port, but lucky enough that he have something to do which is help Yorktown with stuff since she is on the wheelchair after she got off the hospital. Yorktown is happy that she have a extra hand since her other sisters are busy with other stuff. Gettysburg is helping Yorktown with dishes while Yorktown is busy with cleaning the tables off while humming.

Yorktown(happy): "Thank you for helping me Gettysburg."

Gettysburg: "No problem big sis."

They continue to work until Yorktown clap her hands and ready for a break.

Yorktown: "Time for a break."

They both sit down on the couch and watching some TV before Yorktown question Gettysburg about his time in Alaska which he already give her the answer which is the same answer he give to Akagi.

Yorktown(joke): "At least you don't need to worry about the cold."

Gettysburg nod and Yorktown question him about Enterprise.

Yorktown: "How's Enterprise?"

Gettysburg: "Same as usual."

They continue to spend time together until they hear alarm which they both notice Sirens are attacking the base which cause Gettysburg to rush out, but was stop by Yorktown that he's under house arrest and decide to go out there herself; however she was stop by Gettysburg.

Gettysburg: "Sister; you're too serious wounded and trap in the wheelchair."

Yorktown wink at Gettysburg that everything is okay and left the dorm to fight against the Sirens.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time Skip
Port, Azur Lane

We can see Enterprise fighting off the Sirens, but she's in critical condition to fight against a high ranking Siren named Purifier who is after something.

Purifier(laugh): "Come on Enterprise; entertain me while I do my job."

They continue to fight until a couple more airplanes appear out of nowhere and attack Purifier. Enterprise follow the trail of the airplanes to see Yorktown in her wheelchair while been protecting by a couple of kansens for defense.

Enterprise(shock): "Yorktown?"

Yorktown wave at Enterprise while she continue her aerial assault against the Sirens while Enterprise arrive to question of why would Yorktown arrive at the battlefield in serious condition.

Enterprise: "Why are you here and not in the dorm?"

Yorktown: "Because my beloved sisters are out there and I can't relax until you two are safe even in the port and also Gettysburg is safe and sound."

The fight continues onward until Purifier deploy more Sirens ships while she search around the port for something until she bump into Gettysburg who is outside of his dorm with anger in his face.

Gettysburg(angry): "You got a lot of nerve to come here."

Purifier(smirk): "Looks like my search is over. Time for me to bolt."

Purifier open a portal and exit the stage before Gettysburg summon his planes; however he's confuse of why Purifier left and why did she say that her search is over with. He was about to go back inside until he was caught by Sakura who scold him for been outside and not under house arrest. He got drag by Sakura back to the dorm while everyone is major focus on the repairs.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time Skip
Siren Homeworld

We head to the homeworld of the Sirens where Purifier is reporting her findings to the Empress including her second in Command named Arbiter: Moon.

Purifier: "Just as you expect the ice wisdom cube has been discover."

Empress: "Just as you say Arbiter: Moon. Thank you for the report Purifier; you can leave."

Purifier left the Throne Room while the Empress and Moon continue their discussion.

Moon: "To think that our most precious wisdom cube is now in the hands of Azur Lane."

Empress: "We spend thousands of years to construct that wisdom cube until Humanity took down one of our research ships that was carrying that cube."

The Ice Wisdom Cube is one of the rarest wisdom cube exist in the Siren homeworld including one of the most powerful cube in the world. Unlike the Crimson Cube that Nijmegen has; it was born naturally and not from mankind. The Sirens search far and wide to locate the wisdom cube, but failed so they decide to made a deal with Akagi to commence Project Orochi for exchange of Amagi's Revival, but failed. And now they learn that the same wisdom cube they're searching for is now in the hands of Humanity.

Empress: "For now we continue our war effort against Azur Lane, but we need to come with plans to recover the Ice Wisdom Cube so we can revive Arbiter XIX: Sun."

Moon: "I will do anything to revive my sister. I will conduct a plan."

Moon left the Throne Room while the Empress think the old days when Arbiter XIX: Sun was still alive before the war against Humanity. Empress is looking at a picture of her and a Arbiter hugging like good friends.

Empress: "How long has it been since your disappearance? Now we found you; we will rescue you from Azur Lane."

She stare at the window to see the large fleet of production ships ready for deployment.

To be Continued....

Chapter 9: Arbiter XIX: Sun