Chapter 19: C or D, Go

Start from the beginning

"And since she is to be sober, she can be referee for beer pong, now who's going to challenge me?" Zeke asks when I answer him "since I can't drink, i place tris as my champion to take my place,and Christina as my reserve" I say as I hold my cup up like I'm toasting, Chris and tris follow suit, "here here, we are her champions and we accept your challenge"Chris replies.

3 games of beer pong later, and I believe they're both tipsy or drunk I'm not sure, but they make me giggle, soon enough afterwards, does Zeke finally stand up and whistle loudly which in turn leads to the music being turned off and people getting the drill, they get out. Zeke, and four once again, and al and will, move the furniture around and we all take a seat on the floor, I'm next tris who is next to four and I send her a sly smirk.

"All right peeps, you all by now know the game of Candor or Dauntless, but this time whoever goes first, and chooses their victim, will allow the victim you choose to choose their own victim, okay? So Uriah bruh, C or D?" Zeke asks and Uriah immediately responds "dauntless yah idiot" and we all laugh at uriah's drunkness "okaaay, Uriah you have to, kiss the first person you come across in the hall" Zeke says and Uriah shrugs and gets up and walks to the door.

Me, Christina and Tris as well as Zeke and Marlene follow Uriah to the door and we hold our heads outside to see who Uriah's lucky victim will be, we hear footsteps and Uriah calling out, then we see him walk up to the person and kiss them, "what the fuck?" someone yells angrily, I know that voice anywhere, I see Uriah scrambling to get away but that person has his collar firmly in his hand, and that person, is Eric.

I can barely keep my laughter in, instead I snort loudly which makes Eric look in our direction, then he starts walking towards us which Uriah in tow, but everyone else scrambles and heads back inside as Eric reaches the door, Uriah is wisely quiet as Eric looks at me, "whose. Idea. Was. It?" Eric says slowly and I can't stop myself from giggling, "what's wrong? Didn't the big bad leader like the kiss?" I ash him in a baby voice and Uriah's eyes bulge out.

Eric leans in to me "Uriah isn't you, and you're the only one who can kiss me, he's shit at it" he says the last bit loud enough for Uriah to hear before he lets him go, Uriah just nods at me before running into Zeke's apartment, I myself was going back to enter when Eric grabs my arm "are you done yet?" He asks and I roll my eyes "Eric we just started, chill duude" I drag out the dude and he flashes me a smirk "I'm not into chilling duude" he tries dragging it out.

"Then come play with us or supervise me, if you're that desperate" I say and he nods his head as he signals me to enter Zeke's apartment, I do as he pleases and I enter with him right behind me, and everybody goes quiet, until I clear my throat "uhhh Eric will be supervising me if that's okay, and to also avoid becoming anyone's victim" I say and Zeke smiles, then laughs.

"It's cool girl, all right Uriah name your victim" Zeke continues the game, fearing that if he didn't, then there wouldn't be a game anymore, everyone relaxes slightly, but just slightly, Uriah rubs his chin as he looks around the circle until his eyes land on me " mama pie, C or D?" Uriah asks with a Cheshire grin, I feel Eric tense behind me and since I'm feeling naughty I say D.

"All right, your dirty deed is, ..... " He takes a while to think up a punishment until he meets Eric's glare, then he gulps "...you have to do 7 minutes in heaven with Eric" he finally says and I look at him in confusion, "what's that exactly?" I ask him and Marlene answers "basically you go into a closet with said person and you have to stay in there for 7 minutes and do whatever, but most just kiss" and I feel a little more better having being explained.

So I stand up and grab Eric's arm and I lead him into Zeke's closet and we close the door, " time starts now guys" I hear a muffled voice say, and I don't respond, so I just stand there and look at Eric, "okay, how pissed are you?" I ask him and he raises his pierced brow, "with what? That Uriah kissed me or that we're doing 7 minutes in heaven?" He asks me and I just shrug.