What A Shame ~(Drarry - Song Fic)~

⚠️ Ginny bashing, mentions of cheating, toxic relationship, abusive relationship, mentions of b***d, cussing, if I missed any then please tell me in the comments⚠️

Please listen to the song @ the top-

●Angst w/ happy-ish ending?●
_________________________________________
(Not edited)

(3rd person's POV)

Everyone was at the Three Broomsticks. It was a karaoke night, a tradition that Harry and Hermione introduced to the business that everyone fell in love with.

Everything was going smoothly, Hermione and Pansy sang 'Slumber Party' by Ashnikko as a duet. Ron sang 'Mr.Loverman' by Ricky Montgomery. He directed the song towards Blaise because he had been on a work trip out of state for a few weeks.

After they all sang, it was Harry's turn to sing. However, instead of singing an upbeat song like everyone thought he would, he instead chose to sing 'July' by Noah Cyrus.

While he was singing, he looked at Ginny the entire time, hoping that someone would take the hint that he is in an abusive relationship. But saddly, no one picked up on it. Well, Draco had his thoughts, but he kept quiet.

Once Harry had finished his song and the applause died down he went back to his seat beside Ginny who immediately clung to his arm, digging her nails into it, causing him to wince and grit his teeth.

Next up, Luna sang 'Idontwannabeyouanymore' by Billie, while singing she mostly kept his gauze on Ginny, a slight glare could be seen if you paid extra close attention to her.

Once she was done and she had sat back down at her seat next to Nevile, it was finally Draco's turn to sing.

When he got up to the microphone, he took a deep breath before nodding to the person who was controlling the music before looking Harry directly in his eyes.

"I don't understand how you got your hands all up on that new mistake

Wait, which one was she again?

Could be dating all her friends,
you know that they all look the same
And talk like "Take my picture, wait redo."Might delete it, I felt kinda cute,"
Guess I'll never understand the thinking of a man.

The only thing that's left to say...."

Draco said, Harry mentally knowing that he was talking about Ginny, Cho, and the rest of their friends.

"What a shame, baby, what a shame
Coulda have been with me instead of what's-her-fucking-name?"

Draco sang while weakly gesturing towards Ginny yet still kept his eyes directly on Harry's, who now sitting stunned and frozen with what felt like thousands of thoughts flying through his head.

"What a shame, baby. What a shame had a winning hand, but you threw away the game.

Gave you a million chances, don't get no more, can't wait forever, I'm getting bored.

What a shame, baby. What a shame
What a shame.

You pay for all her fun, T-Pain on your tongue, but I can buy my own damn drink.

Don't need smoke inside my lungs or liquor in my blood to tell you what the fuck I think.

Guy's like "What's your problem? What? Why you mad?" "You should smile, you look better like that"

Guess I'll never understand why guys want something bland over someone who's got everything."

Draco said with a small smirk and gesturing towards himself as obvious as he possibly could, confusing just about everyone except for Harry, Hermione, and Ginny. Ginny was glaring daggers daggers Draco but that only caused his smirk to grow.